New Neighbor

Ava belongs to liviyt
Rose belongs to RoseRomave
Millie Belongs to grace051
Allison Celeste belongs to Sophie_Animates
And the other OC'S are mine!

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
Me, Millie, Midnight, Ava, and Rose are just sitting on the couch on our own phones while the T.V's in which I'm pretty sure no ones even watching. This is why our electricity bill goes up...
Millie stands up and looks outside of our house.
"Hey guys look! It looks like someone moved in across the street from us!" She says and I stand up and look out our window. Sure enough there was a moving truck there. I saw a a girl with a hoodie and leggings with shorts over them. She had black hair from what looked like it.
"Hmm maybe w should go greet our new neighbor." I say and they nod.
"She looks familiar..." says millie.
We go out and we are behind her until I decide to speak up.
"Un hi! It looks like your new to this neighborhood. We live across the street from you and we're checking to see how your doing!" I say the girl turns around and I see her appearance more clearly now.
She had dark brown eyes with her black hair down.
"Allison?" Said Millie. "Millie? Hey! How are you doing I didn't know you lived on this street!" Said who I guess was Allison.
The Allison girl turned to us and smiled.
"Oh I guess I forgot! My name is Allison Celeste Ryanheart! It's nice to meet you two and you are?" She says and midnight comes up first.
"I'm Midnight Hernandez, You know Millie of course, the three werewolves are Ava, Rose , and Y/N!" She said pointing to us in the order she told our names.
We wave at her and smile.
"Hey Y/N I saw my sister hug some girl and I was checking to see if- Milie?" I heard a voice say. I turn around and see Laurance there.
"Laurance?!? I didn't know you lived here as well!" Allison said and hugged Laurance. I stared at them feeling a little hurt because her expression turned totally different when she came.
Laurance took notice and pulled away from the hug.
"So Allison I assume you've met Y/N. My girlfriend!" He said and put an arm around me. I felt guilty for doing that to her. Her expression totally changed and faltered for a second. Hmm I wonder what he's thinking.

-Allison's POV-
He's gone from me... I knew I messed up when I didn't ask him out during college! He would've been mine right now but I wanted Sri scared to get rejected... he looks so happy with Y/N though... like they were made for eachother... he chose her... in fine with his choice it's his will... if he's happy then I'm happy. If she hurts him then she's dead. But something doesn't feel right about her.... hmm...
-Y/N's POV-
We all just talked for a while in our own little group and and I was talking with Laurance.
"So Y/N were you jealous?" He says and I just look away.
"No I wasn't! I know she's your friend... I just felt a little angry that she was touching you and you were hugging her..." I say Saying the last part quitetlu so he would here.
"So you were jealous! Don't worry Y/N your my one and only your fine..." he says and kisses me. I kiss him back with my eyes closed.

He's right. I have nothing to worry about.

Author Note On April 8th 2019: Ok so I am changing the picture but I'm keeping the old one on top so you can see the comparison

Ok so I am changing the picture but I'm keeping the old one on top so you can see the comparison. That picture ontop was before I knew how to use Gacha that well and the characters look a lot different.

 That picture ontop was before I knew how to use Gacha that well and the characters look a lot different