Y/N's Mom

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
Y/N can you answer why the author is making such shitty chapters?
Be nice! She's trying she just wants to make some stuff happen before the interesting stuff!
But I'm board and it's useless can we just skip to the part where you-
OH MEH IRENE QUIT BREAKING TE FOURTH WALL AND LET THE AUTHOR TYPE!
Fine...
Why thank you Y/N and yes this is why I have typed and I am so-
You to author get to the story!
*Sigh* Fine
————————————————————
I am just sitting on the couch watching American Horror Story. I hear a ring on the door bell but I'm tired of being the only one getting the door.
The ringing went on but I was being a lazy ass until...
"OH MY IRENE Y/N JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!" Screamed all of the girls at once I just groaned and got up and answered the door.
"For the last time Gar-
"Hello Y/N"
I stood there shocked at who was standing there at my door step. It can't be her...
"Aren't you going to say hi to your...

Mother."
-Timeskip-
I'm just in the kitchen pacing back in forth while the FUCKING DEVIL SPAWN HER SELF IS IN MY LIVING ROOM!
What are you gonna do?
What do you mean I'm gonna stay in here until she leaves.
No you won't you have to go talk to her eventually Y/N... It would be better to just talk to her now
Yea but it just seems weird to me that she's even here. She's always liked Ryan and I was never her favorite. She's up to something I think...
I don't care at all just get out there and talk to your mother!
Fine...
I walk out into the living room and my mom looks up at me.
"So mom why are you here?" I say to her and she puts down a cup of tea that I have her.
"I came her because I needed to talk to you." She said to me and I looked at her confusingly.
"What is it?" I asked her.
"Well Y/N I know I've never been a good mother and it seemed that I loved your brother more than you but...I'm here now and just remember I always cared about you and your brother equally and I love you and I'm here now." She said to me.
I just stare at her not saying anything.
Did she just... Say she cared about me and loved me? My mom took a deep sigh and she stood up.
"I know you won't forgive me but please just think about it. I'll leave you Be now Y/N..." she says as she's about to leave.
I can't just let her leave this is my chance.
"Mom. Wait!" I said and she turned around.
"Yes Y/-
I cut her off and hug her tight and something warms goes down my cheeks. I didn't realize that I was crying till I felt my moms shirt get wet.
My mom hugged me back and I felt the same way feeling on my shirt.
"I forgive you. I know you were trying so hard to work for me and Ryan so you couldn't be home a lot. Will you forgive me?" I say to her.
"Oh honey. You have nothing to say sorry for..." She says to me and I cry more.
"I love you mom! I don't want you to ever leave me!"

"I love you to Y/N. I always have. You and your brother are the best thing that has ever happened in my life...