Chapter 36

Zero's POV--

My eyes felt heavy as I tried to opened them. The first thing that came to my sight was the white roof of the hospital. I turned my head to my right confused, what happened? Are the babies alright? Then it came to me. I panicked during the c-section. My second baby wasn't responding!

I began to felt fear again. Is he alright? I need to see them both!
I tried to stand up from my bed but stopped when I felt a hand resting in my legs. That's when I noticed Killian sleeping peacefully beside me. I bet he was really tired but right now I need to know about my babies. I shake his shoulder wanting to wake him up. He body jumped from the chair to hugged me.

"You fucking scared me back there! Don't you ever dare to do that shit again, Zero!" Killian shouted at me hugging me tightly but gently.

My eyes watered at his shouting. I hate when he does that, and I even hated when it directly at me.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." I apologized snuggling my face to his neck.

"Don't apologize... I'm glad you are alright. I was going crazy when they throw me out of the room. Worry was eating me alive." He sighed.

"H-how are the b-babies?" I asked quietly, still holding Killian's neck.

"Mmm... they are stable now. The doctor is going to talk to us about the second baby... we still name him. I haven't seen them, I wanted to wait until you were awake." He said with a sweet smile while playing with my hair. I pulled apart from him frowning at little bit.

"Is something bad with our baby?"

He sat again on the chair holding my right hand.

"During the procedure, they had complications with the second baby. Now he is the incubator, they are still checking on him. He will need to stay a little longer than his brother and the doctor told me that he will need to have special care too when he grow up. He will explain everything when he comes to talk to us. Don't worry, it will be difficult but we will do our best to take care of him. Okay?" I nodded. It hurt me to know that our baby is going to have difficulties while growing up but I will do my best to be by his side and I'm sure Killian will do it too.

"Stop crying baby... " Killian whispered kissing my hand.

"What name did you decided for our baby?" I asked him. I don't want to keep calling him "second baby".

"Oh yeah! Well you see last week I was searching for names and there was actually one that I really liked. How about Jonell? If you don't like it we can search for another one." He asked me looking at me with his eyes full of hope.

"Javier and Jonell Miller ! I love it! " I smile at him but when I recalled my last conversation with Killian last night, that smile went away. I looked at my lap feeling stupid, I shouldn't have pressured him to talk.

I guess Killian noticed my feelings since he gently turned my face with his hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at me worried.

"I'm sorry... for last night. I was being really annoying. " I apologized trying to avoid looking at his eyes.

" Zero how many times do I have to tell you not to apologize, you did nothing wrong. It was my fault for keeping things away from you. " he sighed. He rested his head on his hands, messing his hair in frustration. I began to worry again I wanted to asked him was wrong but decide against it. I don't want to pressure him. I keep quiet watching him looking at the ground.

He was silent for a few minutes but when he looked at me, my heart broke.

The only thing that I never expected to see was, Killian crying. For me Killian was and still is the strongest man that I have ever met. My heart ached at that sight. I wanted to stand up and hugged him but my body was weak at the moment so I decided to open my arms at him signaling him to hug me. He smile through his tears shaking his head at little but still did what I told him.

I let him cry while I hugged him. I made room in my bed so he could laid down with me.

"Killian... w-what happened?" I asked him when I saw him calmer than before. He sigh again and kissed my forehead.

"Last week... my father called me. He said he wanted to talk with me. I went to meet him but I was surprised to saw my mo--- Emily in there too. I was furious when I saw him but my father told me that before we could do something to her. She needed to tell me something important---" the conversation was interrupted when the door opened. I frowned and was about to complain about it but I stopped when the nurse came in with two babies in her hands holding them close. One of the babies was covered with a baby blue blanket and the other one was covered with a yellow pastel blanket. My eyes widen at the sight. I was happy to finally see them... my and Killian's babies. We can finally be together.

"Those are our sons, Zero." I turned to see Killian with a big smile on his face , his eyes were shining with excitement.

"Hello, the babies are ready to meet their dads." the nurse smile at us. She walked towards me and helped me to hold the one of the babies correctly while the other baby was on Killian's arms.

" what if the baby fall?! " I asked scared of dropping the baby.

"If you hold it correctly it won't happen. Don't worry, I'm sure you will do good." The nurse said looking at us in awe.

"Do you guys already named them?" She asked.

Me and Killian smiled at that.

"Yes! The baby on with the blue blanket is Javier Miller and the younger baby is Jonell Miller." Killian said proudly making me smile.

"Those are beautiful names! Well I will be leaving the doctor will be coming to talk to you in a few minutes . Also I want to apologized to you Mr. Miller, I yelled at you last time but it was an emergency I hope you can understand that." She apologized before leaving.

"Don't worry I understand. Thank you " Killian replied before returning his attention to the baby on his hands.

"They are beautiful" Killian whispered sitting next to me on the bed.

"Yes they are. You are their dad so of course they are." I smiled at him before pecking his cheek.

Both of them have caramel skin just like their daddy. Javier eyes were those intense black eyes just like  Killian's while Jonell have my hazel eyes. Their hair were dark brown just like mine and both of them were a little chubby. I guess I eat a lot during the pregnancy...

The only difference between them were their eyes.

"Of course they look like me but they also got the beauty from their mommy." Killan said making me pout.

"I'm not a mommy " I said making him laught. I was glad that he was feeling a little better. It made me sad seeing him cry.

"Killian... about before--" I was interrupted with him kissing me on my lips sweetly.

"We can talk about later okay? Right now I just want to enjoy this moment." He said pecking my lips one more time.

I nodded.

We were playing with the babies while waiting for the doctor when the door opened again but this time it wasn't the nurse nor the doctor.

It was my dad with a look of terror on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello again!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Also thank you for the 2 k likes on this story it really makes me want to keep writing seeing how you guys support this book.

I want to make something special so I was planning on answering question you guys have! It can be anything about the characters, the story, future plans or about myself. Leave any question you guys have, I will be answering them Friday!!

Thank you for you support and for giving a chance to this story.

And again feel free to correct my mistakes.

Have a good day/night!

~g maker 💚