Chapter 4

Killian POV

"Arg" my head feels like it's gonna explode. Fuck. I don't remember anything.

"Stop moving" someone say beside me.

"Who are you ?" I ask as I stare at the woman who was laying down beside me.

"What? You brought me with you last night!!" She said with a hint of hurt in her eyes.

Oh! I remember now. Yesterday I was angry with my father and I ended up going out for a drink.

"Well you need to leave now " I said while looking for my phone.

"B-but- " my phone started ringing

"Goodbye" I started pushing her towards the door of the hotel. Good thing I didn't bring her to my house. I don't think my father would have liked that.

"K-k" she was about to said something but I just closed the door not caring what she was about to say.

"Shit. Who the fuck is calling at this hour!?" I looked at the ID and my eyes widen in fear. I was expected to be meeting my father at noon.

"H-Hello fath- "

"You. Where are you? You were supposed to be here one hour ago Killian." My father started yelling at me.

"I'm sorry father I overslept." I said

"Fine just get here before I lose my patience." He said with a sigh. My father is one of those person who can't tolerate being late or someone being late... I should get going.

"Yes father I will be there in 20 minutes." As soon as I finished talking he ended the call.

My relationship with my father is not bad. He is the person I admire and fear the most. He is someone who everybody respect and fear, even though he was the boss of the Mafia before me, he was always kind towards the people who worked for him. He had saved a lot of people in the streets by giving them a job at mansion and training them to be bodyguards,even though neither of us needs one. I had mastered self-defense since I was little, it is one of the advantages of being a son of someone who works with the Mafia. So yeah... our relationship is good but one thing that I don't like about him is, even though I'm the new leader he had always control my decisions in everything just like he is going to do today.

I got out of the car and started walking towards the Mafia mansion, basically my father's house.

I stopped in front of my father's office. A sigh scaping my lips as I started opening the door.

"Look who decided to show up.
What did you do yesterday that made you oversleep?" My father said while raising his eyebrow.

"U-uh I-" I was about to lie when I remember why was I here.

"That doesn't matter. Let's get to the point. Where is she?" I said looking around only to find a short boy looking at me with fear in his eyes.

"She? I never said a 'she'" my father said.

"What? What kind of joke is this ?" I asked. What is he thinking he wants a heir!! Of course there need to be a 'she'

"Look son, this is not a joke. He is the one who is going to give birth to your future baby." My father said while I stare at him.

"H-how?" I said with more serious voice

"You see, Zero was a twin. But once while his mother was giving birth something strange happen that resulted his sister death and her ovary was somehow transfer to Zero's body." My father explain.

For a minute everybody was silent. I was shock with the information that my father was saying. I had never thought that something like this could happen. I would have treat this as a joke if someone else was telling me this but my father is someone who doesn't like jokes.

"Fa-father why him? " I ask him curious of why my father have chosen him.

"T-that's none of your business. Just focus on having a heir. " He said and I noticed a hint of guilty in his eyes.

"Father, it is my business. You know I'm not a faggot. Obviously I'm interested in woman haven't you noticed ? All my relations were with girls!" I said with anger. Of course I don't want him even though he can give birth. I can't fuck a man.

"I don't care Killian. I've already decided." He said with a stern voice.

I always had this problem even if I don't want to let him make a decision for me, I can't bring myself to say something about it.

"Now Zero please introduce yourself to my son." My father said as he looked at the boy's direction.

"Y-yes sir I'm Zero Hernandez" Zero said with a shy voice.

Mmm... So he is a Mexican well at least I can have some fun with him.

"Okay... So what now father?" I said as I try to hide my smirk.

"Now, he is going to move in with you."

"Ok-" I pause and turn to my father with wide eyes.

Wait what?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
864 words :)