Prologue

Zero was happy. He had a normal happy family that was until his mother decided to leave him and his father. Even if his mother told him that she will never come back, he still has hope that one day he will be able to see her again. Now he is 17 and need to earn more money for his father who is getting more sick day by day. Zero has a secret that only his family knew, that was what he thought until one day he was pull to a black car and forced to agree to a deal.

Killian Miller is the new boss of The Mafia (gang) named Blackwood. He needs to make an heir to make sure the gang will have a boss if something happens to him in the future, the problem is that his girlfriend can't have kids. Killian decides to find someone to carry his baby. Either he forces them or not he decides to find someone to be his "slut".
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, this is my first book and like I said English is NOT my first language so expect a lots of mistakes. I'm writing this book because I love drama and also I want to improve my writing.

Warnings:
This book contains,
Mxb
Drama (a lot of drama)
Mpreg
Mature content
If you don't like any of those contents I recommend you to stop reading ! And for the want that stay I hope you like the book :)
I will try to update 4 or 3 times a week and just to let you guys know I don't like sad endings.