Chapter 6

Killian POV-

Gosh, what is happening to me ?
I don't even know why I'm helping Zero !! But I somehow find myself wanting to help him.

There was a loud knock a my door. I looked over only to see my best friend walking towards my desk with a playful grin.

"Ivan how many times do I have to tell you? You can't enter to my office while I'm working." I glared at him.

"Come on man! Tell me everything"
"What are you talking about Ivan?" I looked at him as he sat down in front of my desk.

"Don't be shy, tell me about the chick your father chose for you." The idiot asked me with a playful smile.

"About that..." How can I explain it to him?

"Throw the bomb man! I'm waiting" he said as he eat his fucking lollipop. I swear he is gonna lose all of his teeth for all the candy he eat.

I know Ivan since we were little. His mother was looking for a job when he was about 5 years and somehow she ended in front of our house asking for a job. At first my mother didn't want to hired her but when my father knew about her situation, he immediately let her stay as our chef in the mansion. Ivan and his mother were living in Mexico, but they crossed the border to find a better life without his father abusing his mother. The two of us grew up together and I basically see him as my younger brother, since he is three years younger than me. Now he is working for our gang as a dealer.
His mother have passed away 3 years ago and I wanted for him to live a normal life without danger. I have lost a lot of important people because of the last name I have, I didn't want him to be one of them. But being the idiot he is, he decided to stay with me and be part of the gang.

"Is not a woman its a boy and no it's not a joke." Well it's better to go to the point it means less drama.
He looked at me in shock.
Just wait for it.
One
Two
And three .
"What the heck man!? You need a HEIR!! For God sake !! What's wrong with your father ? A MAN? Why? " He started yelling at me annoyingly. There you go... The most drama queen I have ever met.

"Calm down! I know this is going to be difficult to believe, but Zero can somehow get pregnant okay? My father is the one who told me. You know him, he never jokes about anything" I said with a sigh leaving my lips. I'm fucking tired already and I just woke up.

"H-how ? " Ivan asked with his stupid face looking at me like a confused puppy. Oh man! How I love to insult him, but if someone else dare to direspect him, then they are all dead for sure.

"Something about this twin dying before she was born. I really didn't pay attention when my father was explaining." I said lying about it, like I said before I'm really curious about the boy, of course I heard everything but I got the feeling that Zero doesn't want other people to know about him being able to get pregnant. So I better shut my mouth.

"But are you know... Are you gonna do 'it' with him? I mean as far as I know you are straight right?" I haven't thought about that, how can I forget?
"Of course I'm straight ! I'm not a fag." I said. Even though I think Zero is cute, I would never fall in love with another man. A straight man can also think that another man is cute too.

"R-right." Ivan said and I noticed that he flinched when I said the word 'fag'.

"S-so why don't you talk to your father ? Or what are you gonna do ?"

"Mmm... I mean it's just one time and he is doing this so he can help his father. Besides, he is not bad looking." I said

"Woah! What happen to the ' I don't give a shit' attitude? It's he that good to be able to make you soft?" Ivan said in shock.

"What are you talking about ? Shut up and go-to work, idiot." I said as I turn away blushing. What it's happening to me ? Ivan is right, since when do I care about others ? But when I look at Zero, is like I can't even control my body!

Zero what the fuck are you doing to me !!!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed the chapter !
The updates will be a little slower than before I kinda what to actually study for my exams :'(
But I will make sure to at least update 3 times a week !!
Wish me luck for my exams ~