Morning !

Niall wrapped his arms around me even harder. His cologne filled my nostrils as I began to wake up.

"Morning sleepy- head" he sang. His blonde hair was shaggy and kinda messed up. It had that cute 'just woke up kind of look'

"Morning" I smiled at him still a little groggy.

"You sleep a lot love" he said as I looked around the room. I realized that no one was here. The bed that was occupied by Liam, Danielle, Louis, & Eleanor was now neatly made up. The couch that Zayn & Perrie had was fixed to .. As was the floor that was piled up with blankets & pillows for Harry & Renee and Me and Niall to sleep on. Niall and I were the only one's left in the room.

"Where is everyone else?"

"They're downstairs fooling around and making breakfast." he explained.

"You wanna go down there?"

"In a minute, I just wanna relax with you for a few more moments..l I just like being alone.... And that will never happen, we're always around the guys."

"Your right." I smiled as I snuggled back into his warm embrace & listened to the thumping of his heart.

*********Harry's POV*********

Louis was cooking his usual. Bacon, eggs & biscuits. Liam and Danielle and Zayn And Perrie decided to go out to eat so that just left me Renee Louis Eleanor Niall and Maya.... But those two were still sleeping && Louis had taken a break from cooking to go cuddle with Eleanor in the living room.

"So...." she said looking at me with her large brown eyes. "you wanna talk about that kiss last night?"

"umm," I couldn't find the words to say to her.

"Well, since your having trouble.... I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed it." she smiled.

"Oh, well than if that's the case then yea, so did I!" I exclaimed.

" If what's the case" she asked confused

"Well you know, usually when girls say they wanna talk about what happened, it isn't good. But what I realized about you is that your not like most girls, your different."

She laughed. "Thanks, do you say that to all the girls you meet? Or am i special?"

I managed to let out a little chuckle. "Your Special To Me"

Her cheeks got red when I said that, she was so adorable.

"Umm, your very pretty" I smiled.

"Thank you Harold Styles" she winked.

   She looked so beautiful ... Her hair was up in a tight bun and loose strands were falling around her face ... Oh god .. She defiantly made me forget about Caroline.

I just wanted to kiss her she had on a large sweatshirt that had to be Maya's fathers shirt ... I couldn't help myself ... I leaned in slowly .. Just in case if she didn't wanna kiss me then she would have time to pull away.

Except she didn't pull away, instead she leaned in with me. Her lips collided into mines and sparks flew. She smelled like Vanilla and Cinnamon ... Her lips were so soft I didn't wanna let go ... It seemed like she didn't either.

The kiss was getting pretty heated because she threw her arms around my neck and I grabbed her slim waist. She clung to me as if she was afraid of losing me.

"Wooooooooooo, Harrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy Take a breather!' I heard Louis laugh as him and Eleanor entered the kitchen holding hands.

"Oh my gosh" Renee Blushed, her cheeks flashed bright red... she was so cute when she was embarrassed.

"Hey mate, I didn't know you two were an item" Eleanor gushed as she ran over to hug Renee.

"Were not" She said which kind of stung me

"Not yet" I added a wink which made her blush even more.

"Well you guys are just cute !" El jumped as her and Lou made their way over to finish up breakfast.

********************Renee**************

I was so embarrassed ... I couldn't believe they caught me kissing Harry ! How was I ever going to love this down... I left the kitchen and made my way up to  the guest room .. I had to leave them and take a breather. When I got up to the room I searched for my phone, I saw Niall and Maya snuggled up on the floor and it made me smile ... They really did make the perfect couple ..

I spotted my phone on the floor from where I slept last night. It had the blue blinker on which meant I had a new Message. I quickly opened my phone to see if it was my mother ... because she did freak out a lot.

1 NEW MESSAGE From Andrew  

I groaned ... Maybe it was important .. Hopefully it was him telling me that he found a new college girl and it was over.

TEXT MESSAGE

*Hey Sexy girl, how the hell are you. I miss you somewhat, was thinking about dropping by .. But that's so much work .. So im sending this text to tell u not to forget about me, and you better not be f*cking no other N*ggas while im gone stay sexy and when i come home i will show you the time of your life babe ;)

-From your sexy husband, To my sexy bitch.

I felt like I was literally going to throw up, I couldn't stand Andrew and more ... Yea I still had love for him but i didn't want him anymore ... I wanted Harry.

I sent Andrew a quick response so he wouldn't think I'm cheating and come after me.

*Hey babe, yep ur my one and only ... dont stress yourself about comin here all it is is school work and drama, nothing big blah blah .. let me let u get back to ur work, uh ... luv ya ! ttyl kisses xoxo

-Ren <3

"Hey .. You okay love?" Harry asked standing in the doorway "You rushed out of there pretty quickly"

"Uh, Yea .. Yea I'm okay Harry" I tried to put on a smile.

"Well you wanna come down to eat with me? Foods ready"

"That would be lovely" I exclaimed as i stepped over Niall and Maya and made my way over to harry who grabbed my hand.

*********Maya********

I heard Ren come in, i opened my eyes a little and it looked like she was searching for something, a second later i guess she found what she was looking for because she sat on the bed and was going through her phone.

I couldn't help but notice the look on her face ... She almost looked ... worried, it was probably her mother or someone bugging her to come home. I didn't really think much of it. She quickly responded to the text and threw her phone back on the bed when there was a knock at the door. I pretended to be sleep just so i could be nosy.

"Hey.. you okay love?" Harry asked her "you rushed out of there pretty quickly"

"Uh, Yea .. Yea I'm okay Harry"

"Well you wanna come down to eat with me? Foods ready"

That would be lovely"

What was all of that about I thought to myself ..Was Ren okay? What happened ... All my suspicions were confirmed when I saw Harry grab her hand and leave the room with her ... I couldn't believe it ... Were they

Dating? What was going on