All boys are the same.

I lay on my bed.. Tears stained the tops of my pillow. I had gotten home about an hour ago. I couldn't deal with the Q&A from everyone so I just locked myself in my room. My father was curios as to what happened but he couldn't address it because he had to entertain the pop sensations that were fooling around in our living room. I couldn't believe it... I just had to cry. I rolled over and let the liquid from my eyes pour onto my pillow. I was crying so much that I didn't notice Harry enter my room.

"Whats thee matter mate" He asked his English accent so strong.

All i could manage were little sobs.

"Aw, c'mon you can tell me" He said resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing Harry, Just Please leave me alone." I cried.

"Well can you at least give me your number? I'm leaving now and want to be able to check on you later"

"Whatever. " I said and handed him my phone. I could hear him adding his number to my contacts and mine to his.

"Bye Maya" He said as he left the room. What was that about I thought? Just then my phone started to ring ... I figured it was Harry but quickly changed my mind when I realized the caller I.D said Unknown. I didn't want to answer but curiosity got the better of me so I picked up the phone and slid the answer slide to the right.

"Hello" I asked trying to pull myself together...

"Maya" A male voice asked out of breath like he'd been running.

"Wh- Who's this" I stuttered.

"Maya I am so sorry..." And I knew right then and there that it was him. The guy who nearly broke my heart... His Irish accent was evident.

"I - I just can't talk to you right now! Please leave me alone" I cried as I hung up the phone. A second later it rang again.... Of course I didn't answer So he just kept calling. After about 12 minutes of his incessant phone calls I turned my phone off. I Couldn't deal with him...I already had one too many heartbreaks. That was enough for me.

An hour later the house was quiet. I knew Harry lied to me about wanting my number just so he could give it to Niall. He was a pain in the ass. As bad as I didn't want it to happen, I started to get hungry. I got up and braced myself for the questions my father would ask when I got downstairs.

"Honey, your okay" He exclaimed. I didn't expect that. I thought he would be like any other father who would constantly ask questions that didn't want to be answered.

"I'm okay daddy," I sniffled.

"I figured you would be hungry so I made your favorite" He said stepping aside revealing a whole buffet of taco's. I couldn't believe it. My dad hadn't cooked since I was about 4 or 5. And did he really remember that that was my favorite food? I was shocked. Though I was still hurting about what I saw today, my dad caring about me made It a little better.

"Daddy! you remembered my favorite food" I said a smile finding its way onto my face.

"Of course Teddy Bear." He smiled. We sat down ate our taco's and started reminiscing about the good old days. I knew it was hard on my father to talk about Momma but the fact that he was trying to make an effort really warmed my heart. As we were laughing and joking about what used to be, the house phone started to ring. Oh great, I thought.

"Mr. King" Maria said entering the dining room holding the ringing phone. It was probably work related. Maria never answered when it involved daddy's job. As I said before, the family secret is so exclusive that only daddy and momma knew what it is.

"Honey, it'll just be a sec" He said getting up and grabbing the phone from Maria and stepping out of the room. I really hoped he didn't have to leave. We were just starting to understand each other. A minute later he came back into the room.