The Hospital

We were at one of our favorite spots in the park. Every night daddy would bring me and momma here and we'd just run around like there was no tomorrow.... I loved it.

Today though was different. The night air was icy and cold. There was snow up to our knee's and it was darker then usual. One moment I was with momma & daddy and then the next minute they were gone.

"Momma!" I yelled looking around the cold quiet park. "MOMMA!?"

I was looking for about 5 minutes when I heard a sharp scream. I turned around and started for that direction. I was running and running and running till I didn't realize my location. I was surrounded by the overwhelming color of green. It was everywhere... There were trees, big trees and snow for miles. Where was I? Just then I heard a low growl. I turned around and noticed a pair bright red eyes... I stepped back unsure of what was going to happen next. The growling only got louder and when I looked up I realized that there were more then one pair of eye's staring back at me. All of their cold bright red eyes grazed my skin and I knew I was dead...

Whatever it was stepped out of the bushes... His eyes as red as the fury in his heart.. The growl sounded again and his faced appeared ... It was my father ...

   He was the wolf .. His eyes were red .. He wanted to kill ... Me.

I looked around for a safe spot to retreat to but when I tried to move .. I couldnt ...

All of a sudden I was surrounded by blood.. when I looked down I saw her

... My mom, she was covered in blood .. Just like on the night of her death .. But this time the blood was on my hands, dripping from them ..

And this time ... I held the knife .. I killed my mother ..

One look and he began to chase me ...

.... I started running afraid of accepting the possibility of defeat. I ran but was stopped by a voice... it was kind of distant.

"Wake up... are you awake?" The voice asked.

Was I dreaming? I then felt someone touch my skin... It was warm not like the cold background I Was surrounded by. "Please don't die" The voice said.

Someone wanted me alive... Was I hearing correctly? Someone loved me? I had to fight ... I was not going to go gentle into that good night.

I woke up to the sound of a beeping machine. Beep ... Beep .... Beep. Where the hell was I? I thought. I struggled to get up and failed after realizing my body was so weak.... Just then I saw him. His blond hair looked to be messed up... Like he'd been sleeping all night... Did he really wait here all night... just to see if I was gonna be okay?

"Your awake" he smiled his tired eyes staring at me.

"Whe- where am I?" I asked still a little weary from my dream.

"Your in the hospital.." He said as all the memories came rushing back to me.

"I tried to kill my self" I realized

"Yes... you did"

"Who saved me?"

"I did" he said. "I couldn't bear to lose you... even though i don't really know you."

This boy saved me.... After I had been so rude to him.... he saved my life. Was this really happening? This pop sensation was in like with me? But nobody loved me ...

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yea... I stayed all night just to make sure you were okay... The boys are at your house making sure you get a great welcome home ... I know your not a fan but I don't care .... you need someone right now and I can be that person... If you let me"