Your Dirty Little Secret.

HEYYYY GUYSSS !!! So I Hope You Read The Last Chapter !! Is It Good? Did You Like It? I HOPPPEEEEE SOOOOO, So I Made A Huge Mistake... Remember in Chapter 13 or 14 I think.. When I Said Maya Broke Her Phone && Then In Last Chapter She Was Texting Renee SOWWWIEEEE I FORGOT :( :( :( Lol, But Yea It was Meant To Be That she has two phones and just activated this one. Lol Sorry Guys, But Enjoy This !!

*******************************************Maya's POV******************************************************

The girls and I were having so much fun. After we ordered the pizza and danced to music and just hung out doing girl things like each others hair and nails, we noticed the time. It was a quarter to 6 and the boys radio interview started at 7:30 so we all realized that we had to start getting ready.

I decided to text Niall to see if everything was good ...

TEXT TO Nialler <3 From Maya.

Me: Hey Babe, I was just seeing if everything is good. The girls and I are getting ready, I haven't seen you in like 5 whole hours, I miss your face already :( Lol cant wait to see you babe, and good luck on your radio interview, I will be back stage cheering you on !

-Your Annoying, Yet AMAZING Girlfriend, M.

I sent the text to him, hoping the last part would make him smile a little. I was about to put my phone away when it beeped.

TEXT FROM Nialler <3 To Maya.

Nialler: HEY SWEETNESS <3 Everything is great now ! And good, tell the girls I said dont mess with you or I will hurt them lol ! I miss you too baby, and MAYA LOL ITS JUST AN INTERVIEW !! With a host and a stage lol, not a radio show okayyy !! So look your best, if thats even possible you ALWAYS look beautiful lol I will see you soon love <3

-Your Pain In The Ass, But CHARMING Boyfriend N.

I blushed as I read the text message. Something about that boy always made me feel all tingly inside ... I dont know... Was I falling hard for him?

"MAYA !!!" My thoughts were inturrputed as four girls came barging into my room.

"OH MY GOSH GUYS !! You almost scared me half to death !" They giggled a little.

"Well, since all of us came in our Pj's we forgot to bring dressy clothes so we have nothing to wear ... we were wondering if you had anything we could borrow.." Eleanor explained.

I looked at all of there hopful faces and busted out laughing.

"Of course of course guys, go ahead you can go shopping in my closet"

30 MINUTES LATER ...

We were set. All of us looked beautiful.

Danny had on long black skinny slacks with a roomy white blouse and black wedges and her hair was all straight.

Eleanor had on a short red skirt to show off her beautiful long legs, with a simple tan blouse and a red cardigan on and some pumps. Her hair was wavy with her bangs swooped to the side.

Renee had on a black dress with a skinny red belt and some Red bottoms and her hair was in tight wanded up curls, thanks to Danielle.

Perrie was wearing a simple skirt with a little flair and a tank top with a grey cardigan over it. Her hair was completly straight with one braid running down the side of it. She looked beautiful.

Finally I had on a simple blue dress that stopped just below my knees. I wore little heels with a throw over my shoulders my hair was done up by Perrie into a tight bun with loose yet tight curls in front of my face.