Life is good..

It has been about 2 months since Niall & I started dating. We were getting closer each day. He would come over & sometimes stay with me all day. Or we would go outside and walk the dog together.. Of course people would come up to us and fan girl over Niall but that didn't happen very often. We usually went out to places that weren't so crowded with teenage girls. My life was slowly getting better. Niall was the best boyfriend in the world, daddy & I continued to get closer and Me and Renee were becoming best friends. Lots of times she would come over to hang out or sleep over. Of course my father and I avoided all talk about One Direction when she was around because... Well it was a family secret. The boys called and said they'd be over later so around 2 I decided to take a shower.

I had just hoped out of the tub and was feeling refreshed. My green floral shirt and white knee high skirt were laid out on my bed. Before I got dressed I had to deodorize and put perfume on. When That was done I quickly threw my clothes on and ran to the mirror. The 'Forever' necklace that Niall had given to me sat perfectly still on my powdered neck. I was beautiful....Niall was right. I wanted to show my necklace so I put my hair in a simple bun. Niall really liked me, he didn't care how I looked. A minute later the doorbell rang. I was so excited that I ran straight past Maria and right to the door.

"Niall!" I exclaimed as I jumped in his arms. I hadn't seen him in a while because they were preparing for their tour that started in a few weeks. His Armani cologne filled my nose and I felt at home... right there in his arms.

"Maya!" He said just as excited as I was. "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too," I replied as he leaned down to kiss me.

"Ahem" Louis coughed. With all the excitement that I was getting from seeing Niall I didn't even realize that there were three other girls standing in my doorway and of course the rest of the boys.

"Well! Aren't you going to invite us in!?"Harry smirked.

"Sure" I laughed "Come in" They all seated themselves in their usual positions.

"Hi I'm Danielle" A tall one with bouncy brown curls said shaking my hand. "I'm Liam's girlfriend"

"I'm Eleanor... You can call me Ellie" She smiled. She was also a brunette, not as tall as Danielle, but a tad taller than Louis. I Remembered her because Louis always talked about how nice and pretty she was. He wasn't lying from the looks of it she was pretty, and so far she was pretty nice.

"And I'm Perrie," the shortest one said. She had pretty medium length brown hair and huge blue eyes. It was evident that her and Zayn had a little thing going on because his hands were wrapped around her waist.

"Its nice to meet you girls" I smiled. Finally, I needed some girls to hang with when I was out with the boys. "I'm Niall's girlfriend."

"The one and only" he laughed as he snuck up behind me and planted a light peck on my cheek.

"You too are so cute." Eleanor smiled. "I remember when Louis and I used to do that"

"What are you talking about? We still do that baby." He exclaimed as he playfully tickled her.

"Stop Lou!" She screeched & playfully hit him.

"Now, all we need to do is find Curly a girlfriend" Danielle said winking at Harry.

"Oh, hush up mate" He laughed. "I'm perfectly fine being single."

"Oh stop! I hear you when your on your late night calls to Caroline, I don't even know why you want her after she cheated on you with that guy." Zayn said as Harry began to get quiet.

Liam managed to slap Zayn on the back of his head with the hand that wasn't occupied by Danielle's shoulder.

"What!" Zayn yelled back as Louis pointed to a now depressed looking Harry.