Reservation For 10 Please ...

HEY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A LITTLE SHORT .. ITS A VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER .. BUT ITS A LITTLE SHORT BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG SCENE COMING UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !  SO GET READY FOR THAT DRAMA BUT NOW .. THIS IS ONLY ONE SCENE

**************************************************************************************************************************

   We had just arrived at the famous Ihop, I was so hungry and I couldn't wait to get inside.. It was crowded as usual .. I was thankful we didn't have to wait in line for our party to be called. As soon as we arrived a lady showed us to our table. It was one of those large booths ... I specifically requested those because I didn't want the boys to get mobbed by fans on this night.

Tonight was supposed to be a celebration for the boys announcing that they are in America .. and that they will be going on tour soon. I was so excited  so I had to put together this little celebration to show how much I loved them.

We were settled at our booth and were looking through the menus.

Ihop was my favorite restaurant .. So every time I came here I always ordered the same thing. Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Eggs With cheese and bacon... My favorite.

It was so funny to watch the boys search for what they wanted .. A restaurant full of pancakes and all the breakfast you could eat?

They were in heaven.

"Oh look, they actually put chocolate chips inside of the pancakes? And whip cream too? Why have I never come to this place before!" Zayn jumped up

All of us, except me and Renee were looking at the menus in awe of what to get. About 5 minutes later everyone settled on something.

We all decided, to make things fun we would switch around our food to taste all the different options. This was gonna be a fun night.

A minute passed and we were all ready to order .. A pretty blond girl about our age was assigned to be the waiter for our table .. Great I thought.

When I saw her she looked oddly familiar ... Did I know this girl? Did she go to my school .. I looked over to Renee and she gave the girl her order as if nothing was up ..

Who is she? I Thought. She couldn't have went to my school ... Because she would have noticed me or said something .. I looked around the table and everyone was just chatting away after they gave their orders. Then I looked at Niall, he sort of shifted in his seat ... And while he was giving his order, he didn't look at her once ...

Who was she .. I tried to rummage through my mind to see where I knew her from .. But when I looked up all eyes were on me ..

"Uh.. What?" I asked kind of aggravated

"Your order miss?" The girl asked ..

I stood there for a minute feeling my face flush red .. I gave her my order and then held my head down.

"Okay if that's all, I will be taking the menus" she smiled and grabbed them from off the table ..

I couldn't help but notice the way she looked at my boyfriend .. Who the hell was this girl ... maybe if I knew her name, something would ring a bell ..

"Um.. Excuse me" I asked before she could leave the table .. "Whats your name?"

"Oh" She had a huge smile on her face

"I'm Perrie"she said and walked away.

... Perrie? Nope I didn't know a Perrie .. I decided to shrug it off, maybe she just looked like somebody I thought ..But something seemed to be bothering Niall.