How to Love

MAYA'S POV

After we finished eating the cake and my father finished telling us about his trip we began dancing and partying. I was having the time of my life with my family. We were singing karoke, playing just dance and eating snacks. This day couldn't have gotten any better.

"Alright guys, you know we have to get serious now" my father said as everyone's laughter and excitement was wearing down.

"Alright, so as you well know I traveled all the way out to L.A to do a little business with Simon because he is a co-producer of One Direction. We've decided on your tour dates, tour places, tour partners and much more. Now your tour is starting in a matter of weeks, so starting next week you boys will have to practice your asses off, and you too Perrie, seeing as you and Little Mix are going on tour with One Direction. Girlfriends of the groups, this means your going to have to give your boyfriends support, time, space and patience. Yes, we are all going on tour together. With the exception of me, however I will stop by during a few of your concerts to see how you guys are doing and maybe even take you out to eat sometimes. This will be serious. Maya, Renee, and Eleanor, I expect you will be going on tour with the boys as their support system. Danielle and Perrie, since you guys are performing, you kind of have to be there. Danielle your a backup dancer for the boys, and Perrie as stated before your apart of the tour. Now, unfortunately the boys tour will extend to months after Ren and Maya are in school. So they will not be able to complete the tour with you guys, so they will send their best luck from right here. Now, for the most important part, you guys know you have to practice everyday and thats going to be a struggle seeing as your hotels are far away, so from now on you guys will be staying here. Danielle, and Eleanor you are welcome to stay here also, free of charge. Renee you can also stay here, but I don't deem it as necessary due to the fact that your house is down the block. Perrie, you are welcome to have little mix stay here if you like, I know that they have a little house a few hours from here so thats okay too. Everyday next week we will meet in the studio in the basement where you guys will practice. If there are no questions then that is all." My father explained.

I had to take all of that in. These next few weeks would be busy for all of us. I was kind of upset that I wouldn't get to see Nialler for the last part of his tour, however I was happy that I got to at least go on the first part with him so I could give him some support.

"Good, since no one has any questions, I would gladly like to leave you guys to discuss or, do whatever you would like to do." My father began to exit the room.

"Wait, Mr. King?" Niall stood up.

"Yes, sonny ...?"

"If its okay, we would like to sing a song that we think should be on the album..." he looked so nervous.

"Oh really? I would love to hear it" My father responded watching the boys set up.

My face began to get hot, was this the song he was working on this morning? I half smiled, not knowing what to expect. Just then Niall came close to me and grabbed my hand and led me to the couch so I could sit down. The other boys followed with their girlfriends.

"Okay, so we wrote this song, because no one really knows how we feel about you guys ... You brighten up our world and make it worth living .. i dont want to go on and on, but we want you to know that your loved .. so this song is for you."

The sweet melodious sound of the piano filled the room the music started playing and Harry was the first to sing.

"People say we shouldn't be together

were too young to know about forever

I say they dont know what their talk- talk- talking about"