The Kiss..(;

******Renee's POV*******

It was about 3 when I woke up. I looked around trying to grasp my surroundings .... I saw Niall & Maya across the room from me. Niall's arms were wrapped around her & she was snuggled up to his chest. "Aww" I whispered to myself. I wanted something like that... Shaking the thought from my mind I got up and realized that I had to pee. What the hell was with me & having too pee in the morning, I thought as I ran to the nearest bathroom. After I did what I had to do I headed down to the kitchen for a midnight snack. Maya's house was huge. If I was never here before I would have gotten lost. But that wasn't the case.

I was in the fridge when I heard someone shuffle down the stairs. I knew Maya's dad was out of town on a business meeting so it wasn't him.

"Well, we'll, we'll.... Someone decided to have a quick snack then?" he said with his cute British accent. I quickly turned around to see Harry's Curly hair all over the place, but In a cute way. He had a slight smile on his face revealing faint dimple.

"Harry!" I screeched as I ran up to playfully hit him. " you scared me half to death."

"Sorry love" he smiled. "Watcha making?"

"I don't know... I wanted to make cheese and crackers but I can't find any" I sighed.

"There's crackers on top of the cabinet" he replied pointing towards the Ritz box.

"I saw that!" I blushed embarrassed as I tried to reach for the box. Unfortunately I was about 5'3 so reaching up there was nearly impossible for me.

"I got it love" he smiled as he reached over me for the crackers.

"I could've got that you know," I blushed grabbing a nearby seat.

"I'm sure you could've. now finish eating your American food" he laughed as he sat next to the seat I was in.

I ate the crackers and cheese and Harry & I sat down and talked, joked and laughed. As we continued to have fun I started to notice How cute he was. He had the greenest eyes, and the Cutest smile .... Uh-oh, was I falling for him?

"So do you miss home?" I asked him

"Well, honestly yes... But I love exploring new places & America is the land of opportunity right?"

"Yea I guess it is" I smiled as I playfully nudged him.

"hey!" he demanded as he nudged me back. Oh? Did he seriously want to start a nudging war....

"if it's a war you want, it's a war you'll get" I quietly yelled. As I got up nudged him and ran around the counter.

"I'm not losing this one mate" he yelled back chasing me. "gotcha!" and before I knew it I was in his arm high in the air.

"Ahh! Put me down" I yelled struggling.

"fine!" he gave up and put me down. I was so out of breath that I didn't realize he was staring at me.

"your beautiful, you know that?" he asked.

All I could do was blush. "Thank you,"

"seriously" he said again grabbing my hand and moving closer to me. I couldn't bring myself to stop him. I couldn't bring my self to admit that I had feelings for him when I ...... When I .... When I still had a boyfriend. It was something I couldn't tell anyone. Andrew and I have been dating for about a year... I loved him, but I didn't wanna be with him anymore. In a way he was kind of controlling. I tried to break it off a couple if times but he would just hit me and tell me I'm lucky to be with him because he could get any girl. I haven't seen him for a while because he was in college. Andrew was always a few years older then me which meant that I had to mature faster. I couldn't tell anyone about him because .... Well he was apart of my past and I didn't want him to be apart of my future..... Because he was so far away I naturally forgot about him until tonight. Before I knew it Harry lips crashed into mine. At first I was tense but then I just let it happen... I kissed him back and didn't regret a thing. He knew what he was doing & he gently led the way. When he pulled away from me I felt like I was in heaven. His kiss made my knees shake and my heart vibrate ..... Who was Andrew again?

" I think we should be getting back to bed now love" he smiled and held out his hand. Taking it I just smiled ... What the hell was I going to tell Maya?

*****************************************THE END LMAO IM JUST SCREWING WITH YOU(;***********************

I hope you liked it! It's short but thoughtful ..... I just had to get the part where they started liking each other out of the way! There is wayyyy more drama that is to come so stay tuned loves

MAUH MAUH XOXO