You heard a scoff from someone who's way you were blocking, and you chuckled again. "Come on, we're in the way!" You tugged him aside, melting into his arms again. He planted gentle kisses over your head, his arms wrapping around your waist. You buried you head in his neck and inhaled, of course, the scent of maple syrup. You giggled and looked up at him. "I'm hungry."

He smiled, "3 am pancakes?" He ruffled your hair softly.

"You know me so well!"

France

He had been gone for far too long now. Well, it had only been 3 days, but you two spent nearly every second together, so any time apart was too long!

Now, we all know France is the master of seduction, and it wasn't uncommon for you to come home from work to him already attempting to work his magic, either slowly with dinner and candlelight, or speeding things along and just being naked in bed.

But today, TODAY DAMMIT, you were going to give him a greeting to end all greetings. Today, YOU were going to be the master of seduction!

He certainly wasn't expecting much of anything when he came in, maybe you, eating Chinese takeout on the couch, watching whatever Netflix show you were raving about. He'd slip himself down beside you and start kissing you silly, show you just how much he missed you right then and there.

He certainly wasn't expecting a trail of rose petals leading from the front door, up the stairs, and to, where he could only assume was the bedroom. He grinned at the sight, dropping his bags there and kicking off his shoes. He started up the stairs, following the delicate pathway to the bedroom. The room was bathed in candlelight casting dancing shadows on the walls. His eyes scanned the place, until they finally landed on the most perfect thing he had ever seen.

It was you, lying in bed, looking right at him with the most sharp, confident, and utterly sexy look in your eyes. You had a sheer robe, tied rather loosely around your waist, covering you but just scandalous enough for him to catch the most perfect glimpses of your skin. His whole body was set aflame with desire.

"Well, it looks like someone certainly missed me, non?" He chuckled, tossing off his jacket casually.

You grinned and stretched out a bit, twirling a rose petal around your fingers. "Whenever I'm not touching you, I miss you." You looked up at him, feigning innocence. You looked pure and sweet, but behind your eyes, there was the energy of Aphrodite, and he was becoming undone purely by your gaze.

He slid onto the bed, his arms resting on either side of your head as his eyes took in every inch of you. He looked like a man who had been lost in the desert for days without a drop of water, and you were a beautiful clear river cutting through the heat.

You chucked to keep down the chills his gaze gave you and smooth your hands over the front of his shirt, popping his button undone. "I can tell you missed me too, Francis."

He chuckled, leaning down and pressing a kiss to your collarbone. "Can you?" He mumbled reverently.

You sighed pleasantly and tugged his head up to look into his eyes again. "I can, but I still think you should show me just how much you missed me."

He smirked, his arms curling around your waist and dragging you to his chest. "As you wish, mon cherie." With a deep kiss, the nights activities had been set out, for both of you.

England

The only good thing, repeat, THE ONLY GOOD THING, about going on a business trip, was coming back to you, especially if it was late and England could just slide into bed with you. Then you could both wake up beside one another and start the day as if he had never gone.