I love you!

A/N

BACK TO YOUR P.O.V.

America

The kiss was sloppy, but not unpleasant. His lips caressed yours with not that much experience, but a warmth flooded through your stomach. His hands went from your shoulders to your face, where he gently cupped your cheeks. After what seemed like hours, he pulled away.

"Uh..." He said, breathing heavily. He was blushing lightly and suddenly didn't look as heroic and confident as he tried to be all the time. He looked... Adorable.

"(N-Name)... He tried again, his blush increasing.

Your heart did a little flip at the sight of him so nervous around you.

"I love you!" He said finally, burying his face in his hands.

You smiled and gently pulled his hands away from his face, and pecked his lips softly.

"I love you too."

Canada

Finally, you made a move. You kissed him. Finally.

At first he didn't seem to know how to react, and you were pretty sure this was his first kiss. So very gently, you tangled your fingers in his hair brushing against his curl.

He moaned loudly and his pressed against yours more passionately.

Because the need for air is a thing, you both reluctantly pulled away from each other, a blush visible on both of your cheeks. Nervously, Canada looked down, staring at his hands.

Dread filled your stomach. He didn't feel the same way.

"S-Sorry Canada I didn't..." Before finishing you got up and started to walk away, but Canada grabbed your hand and pulled you back on the ground with him. He buried his head in your shoulder.

"I love you..." He whispered.

You smiled and kissed his head. "Love you too."

France

He's kissing you.

WHAT?????????????????

His tongue very gently grazed your lips,asking for entrance, which you granted. He ran his hands through your hair, the tips of his finger grazing your neck.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, gently pulling him closer into the kiss.

After a few minutes, you had to pull away. You both stated at each other. Surprise, excitement, and happiness danced between your locked gazes. But something else was present. Love.

"(Name)" he said, suddenly looking sad. "I know your leaving tomorrow and I know that you probably don't feel the same way."

"France-"

"But that's okay, because I love you so much I want you to be happy in any way possible. I was just glad I could tell you before you left."

"France I-"

"No, don't try to-"

"FRANCE SHUT UP!!!!" You yelled, grabbing his face and kissing him again, hopping to silence him.

You pulled away quickly. "I love you too!!!"

England