Hi there i guess

Uh hi

So I totally forgot this existed and as I'm trying to put my life back together I'm gonna start writing this again, for real this time. I promise.

Hi if you're still here, I'm sorry it's been so long. I kinda got out of anime, realized how much of a disaster queer I am, fell in and out of interest with writing. But I need some kind of stability and this is going to be it.

It's going to be difficult because when I started these I was way cringier than I am now and I honestly can't read through my old writing without vomiting, but I guess it's important to show progression. I mean, I see how many likes and comments this has but I have no idea if Hetalia, or these stories are even relevant anymore. Either way, I'm going to keep trying.

To sum up cause it's late and i don't think that any of that was coherent:
Hi. I'm Kat, it's been a while, but I'm coming back. Sorry for keeping you waiting. I appreciate your patience. If this is still relevant and people wanna see more of it I'll post some updates in the near future, if not, no worries.

Hope you're doing well

Also I changed my username lol

(Also also enjoy that picture of the terrible German cake I tried to make)