Stealing His Clothes

America

While lounging around America's house, you were getting really bored. America went out to McDonalds to pick up dinner for the two of you, and you stayed behind. And you were bored. Bored.

You started poking around in different room until you found something quite interesting on a chair. America's bomber jacket.

You picked it up and wrapped it around yourself, slipping your arms into the sleeves. You buried your nose into the collar, inhailing his scent.

Then the front door opened. "(Name)! I got the food~~~!" America called.

You walked out of the living room to see him, and his whole face lit up when he saw you.

"Dude! That's so hooooootttt!" He claimed, walking over and pecking your lips. You blushed lightly.

"Yeah, I am hot!!!"

Canada 

It was cold in Mattie's house. He was outside getting you firewood. You looked out the window at him, poor baby didn't put on his sweatshirt and was shivering. You glances at his CanadIan flag sweatshirt hanging on the coat rack. You grabbed it and was about to take it outside to him when suddenly you realized how soft the jacket was. You slipped it on over your head and put the hood up, a few strands of your hair poking out.

When Canada came back, he smiled shyly at you and walked over, wrapping his arms around you.

You smiled, despite the fact that Canada's skin was freezing cold. "Warm now?" you asked.

He nodded and blushed "With you, I'm always warm."

France

France was talking on the phone with some friend or something. The person on the other end was really loud, practically screaming with a German accent. You were bored, and mostly, you were cold. You looked around for anything, and saw France's blue 'cloak'. You put it on, feeling warmer. You walked past him as he was talking on the phone.

"And then I said- I'm going to have to call you back. NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID. GOODBYE ALREADY!!!" France slammed the phone down and pulled you into his arms. "You are sooooo cute~" he whispered into your ear.

You blushed lightly. You were happy he was now paying attention to you, but you were mostly just happy to be in his arms.

"I think it even looks better on you then on me." He added.

You chuckled, blushing a little more. "I don't know about that." You said.

He nodded. "Believe me, it does."

England

While England was making you tea, you managed to slip away and started looking through his room. In his closet you found something super cool, England's old pirate uniform! You slipped the coat on over your tshirt, strapped on the belt and plopped on the hat. You grabbed the sword out of its sheath and started playing sword fighting back and forth in England's bedroom.

Then England walked in.

"(Name)? What in bloody hell are you doing?" England chuckled.

You smiled cheekily. "Playing pirate...?"

A smirk slowly appeared on England's face and he wrapped his arms around your waist seductivly.

"I'll show you playing pirate!"