You Can't Sleep

America

You stared up into the darkness of your bedroom, trying desperately to get the hell to sleep. You tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable position. Then you remembered, America was right next to you. Gently, so as not to wake him, you snuggled against his chest, feeling his chest rise and fall and his heart beating calmly. You closes your eyes and tried again to sleep.

"Heh (Name)...." America said sleepily. Dammit, you woke him up.

Your eyes fluttered open and looked at him. His eyes weren't open but there was a slight smile on his face. He was dreaming... Of you...?

"Go to sleep (Name) you can gaze at me in the morning." America chuckled. Okay, so he wasn't dreaming.

You smiled and snuggled up closer to him. He gently stroked your hair and whispered calming words into your ear until you felt yourself slip into sleep.

Canada 

The couch was like laying on cold pieces of rock, covered with disgusting moss. Okay, maybe a bit of an exaggeration but you still found it impossible to sleep. And you had an exhausting day too.

Just when you approached sleep, the couch sunk down beside you, messing up your position.

"DAMMIT!!!" You yelled, bolting upright.

Canada, who had sat beside you on the couch, looked terrified. His eyes were wide and his bottom lip trembled. "S-Sorry (Name)..."

Instantly you felt terrible and your wrapped your arms around him. "I just can't sleep Mattie... It sucks."

Canada smiled a little and gently wrapped his arms around you. He buried his nose in your hair and inhaled your sent. The warmth of his breath in your hair calmed you and you felt yourself drifting alseep.

France

You are not tired. At all. You slept all day and now you were wired. Your senses were buzing and you imagination was active. You wanted to do anything but sleep.

You turned and saw France asleep beside you, a calm expression on his face. Smirking a little, you started to play around with his hair, gently nuzzling his neck. In seconds France was awake.

"Aw mon cherie, can't you sleep?" He smirked, wrapping his arms around you.

"Yeah... I'm just not tired." You said, laying your head on his chest.

He smirked his French smirk. "Then we will just have to tire you out, ohonhonhon~!"

England

This was the first night you had ever slept next to England. Why was it so hard? You had always figured that sleep would be easier next to someone you love because their presence calms you, right?

Completely fucking wrong.

You were self conscious even though England was practically dead asleep. You kept blushing like mad every time you thought about him being so close, right next to you. Sleep was just impossible.

You then decided to get up and do something else to get your mind off of him, but right after you stood up, England's hand shot put from under the covers and grabbed your wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked, wide awake, a slightly irratated expression on his face.

"I can't sleep..." You said.

England yanked you back on the bed. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you to his chest, gently rubbing your back. He pressed his lips to your ear and started singing lullabies that he had no doubt sang to America when he was a child. In no time, you were asleep.

Japan

You were trying to sleep in Japan's bed. He wasn't there, he was finishing up a season of some anime or another. You could vaguely heard what was being said in the anime, and you knew he had at least three more episodes to finish. You couldn't sleep, and you weren't going to wait that long for him.

You got up and walked down the hallway to his sitting room.

"Hey Japan? I can't sleep." You said quietly.

He looked from the TV to you. In seconds the TV was turned off and Japan beckoned you to the couch. You sat beside him and he gently wrapped his arms around you, pulling you on top of him as he payed back on the couch. This was a bold move for Japan, but smiling, you fell asleep in his arms anyways.

Germany

Geramany was taking a shower, he just came back from his midnight jog. Yeah, a midnight jog. You were laying there, missing him even though he wasn't that far away.

After about ten minutes, Germany came out of the bathroom wearing baggy pants and no shirt. He layed down beside you and looked over.

"(Name), vhy aren't jou asleep?" He asked.

"I uh..." You blushed. "I couldn't get to sleep without you."

He blushed as well and cupped your face gently with his hand and kissed your head.

"I'm here nov, go to sleep." He smiled softly.

"Okay..." Your eyes closed and you fell asleep with Germany's hand on your cheek.

Italy

"Mmm.... Pastaaaaaaa...." Italy was dreaming again. And as adorable as it was, it was keeping you awake. You of course didn't want to disturb the precious little Italy, and concentrated on getting to sleep.

"(Naaaaaammmmmmeeeeeeeee)~" Italy called in his sleep. You turned to him and saw that he looked not asleep, but awake. Awake and completely out of it.

"Why aren't you asleeeeepp~?" He asked, a sleepy smile appearing on his lips.

"I can't sleep Italy." you said, gently snuggling into him.

"Okay, I'll count sheep for you then! One sheeeep, two sheeeep, three sheeeeeep, four sheeeeeeeeep"

You lay there enjoying his soft voice counting for you. His hand stroked your hair as he continued to count.

"50 sheeeeep... 51 sheeeeeep... 52 sheep... 53... 50...4...." Suddenly the counting stopped.

You cracked your eyes open to see that Italy had fallen asleep counting for you. You giggled and pecked his lips. "Thanks for trying, Italy."

Romano

Sleep was a far off land and you were a terrible traveler. Okay, enough with poetry. In short, you were tired as fuck, and sleep was not going to come at all. Romano, of course, was sound asleep beside you, ocasionally muttering things about pizza and at times it sounded like he was saying your name.

"Hey Roma...?" You whispered quietly.

"What the fucking hell are you waking me up for?" A rather cranky Romano answered.

"I can't sleep..." you said, looking down.

Roman's glare softened and he nodded. "When I can't sleep, I think about things that make me happy." He said after a while.

"Like?" You asked, smiling.

"Well, meeting you, kissing you, seeing you in my clothes-"

"Hey, all those things involve me." You said happily.

"Well... You really make me happy." Romano said, blushing.

And then the two of you stayed up all night talking about your favorite memories of each other.

A/N

Ummmm... I remeber I had something to say, but I forgot what it was. Thanks for reading! Comment on ideas for scenarios!