You First Meet Him

America

"YOU'RE ALL OUT OF COPIES?!?" you sobbed dramatically. You were at your favorite comic book store and they were all out of the comic you so desperately needed. You crumpled to the floor sobbing hysterically when you heard laughter from behind you.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE!"

You looked up and saw, standing there, a tall man with dirty blonde hair with a cowlick, and blue eyes framed by glasses.

"Hey! I'm distressed here!" you yelled, jumping up defensively.

"Sorry, sorry." the man chuckled, holding his hands up in surrender. "By the way, I'm Alfred!" he added with a smile.

Your face softned and you smiled lightly.

"I'm (Name)."

Canada

You were sitting in a maple tree, reading your favorite book. So relaxed and content... you could just fall asleep...

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"I-I'm Canada..."

Groaning, you looked down and saw a blonde haired, purple eyed, glasses wearing boy. In his arms, he held a white polar bear.

He looked up at you and his eyes widened. His cheeks turned a bright pink.

"Canada? Like the country?" you giggled, making the boy blush even more.

"Y-Yeah... Like the country... But you can call me Matthew." He stuttered.

Smiling, you jumped down from the tree and landed in front of him.

"Nice to meet you! I'm (Name)!"

England

You browsed the tea shop. The cash register sat in a room full of shelves and laden with tea things. Tea cups, tea pots, spoons, tea bags, everything. You looked around, hoping to spot something suitable for your grandmother. You picked up a tea cup and inspected it until you heard a the sharp tinKyle of a bell and a loud slamming of a door. Startled, you dropped the cup and it cracked on the floor. You bent down and started picking up the peices of it.

"Need any help miss?" a british voice asked.

Looking up you saw a man with golden blonde hair, huge bushy eyebrow, and leaf green eyes.

You smiled. "Yeah, actually that would be great. Thanks Mr...?"

"Arthur. Arthur Kirkland. And you are?"

"(Name)"

Japan

Sighing, you shook your head to rid your hair of the cherry blossom petals. You looked around. You were visiting the country Japan, and now you were attending a vestival. The smells of food and the sounds of people talking cheerfully in Japanese made you smile. Too bad you couldn't understand half of what they were saying.

"Konichiwa." A voice behind you said.

Turning around, you saw a man with short black hair and dark brown eyes. He was dressed in a blue robe.

"Oh... uh... Konichiwa....?" you said timidly, unsute if you pronounced it correctly.

"Wourd I be right in guessing that you are American?" The man asked with a small smile.

"Yeah... You'd be right." You said, smiling back softly.

"May I escort you around the festivar?" The man asked.

"That'd be awesome! By the way, I'm (Name)"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kiku Honda"

Germany

You were jogging around a track. Sweat dripped down your hair and soaked your clothes. To add to the discomfort, the same hot blonde hair dude kept jogging past you.

After another lap, you colapsed. You just laid there on the track breathing heavily. You were alive but it sure felt like you were dying.

The sun was suddenly blocked out by a pale face. This face had blue eyes and was topped with blonde hair. The dude who was jogging past you!

"Are jou alright?" He asked in a thick German accent.

"I'm... fine..." you said, the words came out in short gasps.

The man nodded, then reached out and gently took your hand, pulling you up on your feet.

"I'm Ludwig, by zhe vay." He said.

You smiled breathlessly "I'm... (Name)"

Italy

You walked into you the new Italian restaurant down the street from your house. It was packed inside, and you couldn't find a place to sit.

"BELLA!!! OVER-A HERE!" You heard a voice cry. You turged around and saw a man with reddish brown hair adorned with a rouge curl and closed eyes waving at you. Or, he seemed to be. Shyly, you walked over.

"Uh... Were you talking to me?" You asked.

"Sí!" he said happily.

Slowly you sat down. "Uh, do I know you?"

"Nope! But-a I saw-a you and thought-a you were so-a pretty! I'm Feliciano!"

You smiled, blushing lightly. "My name is (Name)"

Romano

You were walking along the streets of Venice, Italy. It was so cool to finally be visiting this place you've wanted to come to for so long. It was so romantic...

Until some butt hole kids started chucking tomatoes at you. Completely out of nowhere, tomatoes were splatting against you, staining your clothes bright red.

"HEY KNOCK-A THAT OFF STUPID BASTARDS!" A voice cried. You looked to the side and saw a brown haired, brown eyed, and very pissed off looking man beside you. The kids ran off, and you smiled greatfully.

"Thanks."

He snorted. "Damn bastards." he looked into your face and his glare softened. "I'm Lovino Vargas." He said.

You took his hand and shook it. "I'm (Name)."

A/N

Yeah you guys also get a scenerio with me! *wink*

Nah just kidding. Writing this to say that yeah, I'm doing human names and accents. If anything is confusing, please leave a comment.

And! I'd also love ideas. Yes, I know some what some people are going to ask for:

-the reader dies

-fighting

-reader gets pregnant

-wedding

-so on and so forth

And yes, I probably will be doing those. But if anyone could sugest something completly new that'd be awesome!

Also, feel free to sugest characters to. Starting out small and easy here :3

Please coment and follow!

~CapAmurica1943