The first kiss

A/N

This chapter is written in HIS P.O.V. the next chapter will be in the readers P.O.V.

America

My palms were sweating nervously as I walked to (Name)'s house. I was so scared about what I was about to do. I had to tell her I loved her.

We've known each other for about three months now, and I think that I know now... I know I love her.

Shes cute, she's cool, she loves superheroes and she makes me feel... Like a hero!

I approached her house and knocked on the door. I wiped my palms on my jeans to rid them of sweat. Three seconds later, the door opened.

"Hey Al." She said, smiling lightly. She looked like a gorgeous damsel in distress... But the funny thing was... She makes me feel like a hero, like I'm truly something more, and in that way, she's my hero.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but I just couldn't. My heart was racing.

"Al? You okay?" She asked.

Without any warning, I grabbed her shoulders, pulled her close to me, connecting our lips passionately.

Canada

(Name) and I have been hanging out for a couple months now. France always tells me I'm young and naive and innocent but... I think I'm in love with her. No, I know, with all my heart and soul that I do love her. But why is it I'm so shy? Besides, she probably would never in a million years like me.

Even now, sitting underneath the maple tree where we met, her head was resting on my shoulder and she talked about one thing or another. I was blushing like a mad fool. She shifted lightly, he hair brushing against my neck. My heart fluttered. I couldn't stand being like this with her but not really being with her...

She lifted her head and looked at me. "Mattie, are you listening?" she asked softly, a light smile on her face. My whole face went bright red. I nodded slowly.

She giggled lightly. "You're so cute..." she said.

The next thing I knew, I felt her soft lips against mine.

England

(Name) furrowed her brow, her lips tightly closed. "I think I've almost got it." She said. (Name) had been trying for hours now to tie a cherry stem with her tongue. I found this immature and stupid and... Extremely adorable. In fact, I found everything about her adorable. I loved her.

"GOT IT!!!" she yelled happily. She stuck out the stem in between her lips, a small perfect knot tied in the middle.

Out of curiosty, I pulled a long stem off a cherry, poped it into my mouth and began twisting it with my tounge.

After about two minutes, I gave up.

"Aw, Iggy isn't a good kisser!" (Name) taunted.

Perhaps to prove a point, or maybe because I just couldn't hold back anymore, I pushed name backwards on the couch and passionately kissed her.

Japan

(Name) was eating a box of pocky when I walked into my living room with tea. The chocolate had melted in her lips a little, and I had a huge urge to lick it off.

"Hey Japan" she said as I set the tea down. (Name) grabbed the box of pocky and popped another stick in. "Mmm~"

Very gently, I put my hands on her shoulders and tilted her to face me. I bit down on the other end of the pocky, slowly nibbling on it. She too, nibbled on her end. The more we ate, the closer our lips were. Our noses were touching and my heart fluttered, my cheeks turned bright red.

Soon, the pocky was gone and (Name) and I just sat there, out lips gently connected together.

Germany

I was jogging around the track when I heard a cheerful voice behind me.

"LUDWIGGGGG!"

I turned around and saw (Name). She was running right at me, full speed. I opened my mouth to tell her to stop running and slow down but before the words got out, she triped and fell. Right on top of me.

I blushed lightly, feeling her so close to me made my heart race. She was warm and soft.

"Heh, sorry Germany" she said cheekily, a light blush also on her cheeks.

I just then realized how I felt about her. How I really felt. I was in love with her. I guess she saw my expression because her mouth opened to say something but before she could I cut her off by gently pressing my lips to hers.

Italy

I was boiling pasta when (Name) walked in. She looked so happy! veee~ she's so cute!

I finished up the pasta and we both say down at the table, talking and eating and laughing. The whole time, she had a faint blush on her cheeks. Also, I noticed, she had some sauce on the corner of her lip.

SOOOO CUTTTEEEE~!

I said something that made her laugh so hard her eyes closed and she laughed for ten minutes, or at least what seemed like it. She finally calmed down after a while and looked at me.

"You're crazy Italy." She giggled.

That sauce... That sauce on her lip was driving me crazy. I leaned forward and gently ran my tongue across the corner of her lip, enjoying the sweet sauce.

Her fave turned bright red and I pulled away, looking into her eyes.

"Ve~!" I said, pressing my lips to hers.

Romano

I felt it. Her freaking eyes looking at my freaking curl.

"(Name), stop-a it."

"I'm not doing anything!" she giggled.

"Stop looking at my curl."

"No! It's so cute!"

I growled at her. "My curl is not cute, stop looking at it."

"Fine then!" she said, closing her eyes and reaching forward. Her fingers just gently grazed it-

"STOP IT BASTARDO!" I yelled, pushing her away from me. Her eyes opened and widened, frightened and scared. Suddenly, I felt horrible... I had hurt her. I mean, I was an ass to everyone but I didnt want to hurt (Name).

"Fine... go ahead and touch it." I said.

She smiled and gently twirled my curl around her finger. My whole body felt as if it was on fire. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

A/N

FINALLYYYYYYY IM DONE