32.

3,640 likes

3,640 likes

violet-evergreen can u believe i almost got dressed like a real girl yesterday? neither can i

lucybarker is that violet in a dress? sHOOK

louiseeee okay but like i need context, you would wear mom jeans to your own wedding if you got the chance

molly_william c o n t e x t  p l e a s e

zane BABY

carlyincontro wig flew

☀︎☼☀︎☼☀︎☼☀︎☼

"david" jason yelled as he made his uninvited presence known in the house the loved up couple were in, causing them to fearfully tear their bodies away from one another. "jason what are you doing here?" he sighed, running a hand through his messy hair as violet simply kept her eyes glued to the floor beneth her. "i needed to show you something in my vlog but you weren't answering my calls" he replied, the look on his face one of confusion as he looked between the well dressed couple. "well can you come back later please?" david groaned, trying not to lose his temper with his older friend. "david you came to my house at 4am the other day which was two hours before i had to take my kids to school" he replied, chewing on his nicorette in an attempt to calm his frustration towards the boy. "hey david it's fine" violet cut in, flashing david an understanding smile. she could understand why jason would get annoyed with david, he could be unintentionally selfish sometimes. "thank you violet" he sighed, taking his laptop out and immediately loading up the editing software where his vlog lay. 'i'm sorry' david mouthed as he went to work.

violet sat out the way as the two boys sat totally consumed with jason's video. occasionally she would giggle at the bickering going on between them.

"thanks for the help david, and thanks violet for making him" jason chuckled, firmly closing his laptop before standing up and stretching. "okay see you later jase" david replied, trying to usher him to the front door in an attempt to get rid of him faster. "why are you too dressed so nicely anyway?" he asked, turning around before he left with a look of curiosity on his face, as if he had been itching to ask this question the whole time. "pure coincidence" david chuckled, trying to close the front door but sighing loudly as jason was still stood staring. "david i've literally never seen you in a shirt, and violet you always look great but i feel like you're always in trousers" he added, still firmly standing his ground as david's eyes darted back to the girl behind him. "david has a dinner meeting with a company about a possible collaboration and he wanted some moral support. you know what he is like, he hates talking about deals until he knows they will definitely happen" violet replied, almost hearing david's sigh of relief as jason nodded his head. "oh i'm sorry for pushing you for an answer dave. good luck" he said before turning and leaving.

"you're a life saver" david cheered, pressing a gentle kiss onto her cheek as smiled in return.

"what's on your mind?" david questioned, turning to face the girl who was cuddled into the side of him who had suddenly fallen silent. "not to be one of those kinds of girls and this is pure curiosity but what are we?" she asked, biting her lip and looking up to him where a small smile lay on his face. "i agree with the taking it slow thing, so how about i take you on another fantastic date and we see where that goes?" he chuckled, watching as the nerves seemed to disappear from her body.