22.

2,146 likesviolet-evergreen f r a g i l e

2,146 likes
violet-evergreen f r a g i l e

comments have been disabled 

☀︎☼☀︎☼☀︎☼☀︎☼

it had been a rough few weeks for violet. the messages of concern from her american friends had slowly began to disappear. she knew they probably hated her, all they knew was that she had abandoned david in vegas after he was kind enough to pay for her trip there. they must have thought she was an awful person, disappearing like that with not even one message to explain herself. 

the fans had of course gone insane, all playing detectives and trying to piece together the puzzle. david had not only deleted his vlog surprising her but also every single instagram picture he had with the girl who had suddenly flown back to england. 

she knew that she had to go back. she had a job and a university course that she couldn't miss any more of.  thankfully they had both been understanding when she had lied and said she had to go home for a family emergency, but she had to return at some point.

her family had begin to worry about the heartbroken girl, not wanting her to fall back into the darkness she had fought so hard to get out of. 

through a forced smile violet told them she would be returning to america, ignoring their worried glances and nervous fidgeting. "seriously i'm fine, i was just going through a rough patch but i feel better now and i need to go back." she explained, rolling her eyes at their reaction. eventually they gave in, reminding themselves that being in la was the happiest that they had ever seen her and praying that whatever had happened to cause her heart to break had passed.

the ticket was bought, paid for by her well timed student loan instalment. she had three more days to say goodbye to her friends and family and prepare herself for her return. 

she hadn't felt as alone as she did stepping off the plane at lax in a long time. although her friends back home had told her she was crazy, she was going to go along with what david had asked her and not contact him or his group. 

she had spoken to ollie a few times, he had apologised non stop for what happened and violet of course forgave him. she was thankful for this now, since this was pretty much her only friend in the country.

he had insisted on picking her up from the airport which after much persuasion she had agreed to. 

"violet" he called, running over to the nervous girl and engulfing her into a tight hug. "I've missed you" he yelled, making her chuckle. "i missed you too" she replied as they walked to his car. 

"so who am i going to have to beat up?" ollie asked after the two had fallen into a comfortable silence. "what?" she replied, giving the boy beside her a confused grin, "you disappeared home and disabled all the comments on your instagram. someone did something to you and they deserve to be beaten up for it" he joked, bringing up the one topic violet prayed he wouldn't. 

"you don't want to hear about my petty drama ollie" she sighed, turning the music up in a hopeless attempt to distract him. "it was david wasn't it?" he asked, gently resting his hand on her thigh in an attempt to comfort her. "yes but you don't need to worry, david has made the decision to cut me out of his, and his friends life and i need to be a grownup and move on." she replied, her words laced with sadness. 

she had ended up at ollie's house that night, not wanting to return to her own flat. although she had tried to ignore it, she had really missed spending time with ollie. everything up to their argument was so easy. they didn't need to do anything big or crazy when they were together, just lounging about in pjs, gossiping or telling stories was enough for them. 

"i really have missed you" ollie sighed, wrapping his arm around the girl and pulling her towards him, her cheeks glowing bright pink as their bodies suddenly collided. "me too" she giggled, leaning her face closer to the boys, her eyes trailing down to his lips, wondering what it would be like to feel them on her own. 

he brought his hand up and placed a gentle finger beneath her chin, slowly guiding her towards him. his lips lightly grazed against hers, sending shivers throughout her body. she reached up, tangling her hands in his hair, as they both stood there breathless, neither of them brave enough to move. 

violet felt a wave of confidence wash over her as she finally deepened the kiss. his heart exploded, finally giving in to the desire that he he had had since the day he first met her. 

the two stumbled their way to his bed. "you sure about this?" he asked whilst trailing soft kisses along the girls shoulder as she simply nodded her head in response.