Prayers for Lover

I ask Raphael to be gentle when he touches your soul. You have so many bridges to gap, and sometimes the stitch is worse that the hole. I ask Azrael to stay his touch, to simply observe his Brothers' work. I ask Gabriel to lend you a voice like a storm. I ask Uriel to give to you a lantern so that you may navigate the darkness of your world. I ask Lucifer, the most beloved of brothers, the brightest of stars, to give you the breath of freedom. I ask Lucifer, the most radiant, to weaken your shackles. I ask Lucifer, lover of man, to sow passion and hope in you once more. He tells me that this, this I do not need to ask. This he gives freely. It comes with his service.

In exchange I offer Raphael the flesh of my soul to be grafted on. I offer Azrael the pieces of life that remain. I give to Gabriel my vocal chords woven into silk for him to keep. I give Uriel my eyes, and the fire in my chest to light the way. I give to Lucifer my wrists, my ankles, my neck. I give to Lucifer the ease of my breath. I give to Lucifer the remaining kind memories of childhood I have for him to hold.

-Silversongsuggestion
http://silversongsuggestion.tumblr.com/post/170132315722/i-ask-raphael-to-be-gentle-when-he-touches-your