xxi

[ it's a long one this time, an apology for the late update <3 ]

[ CHAPTER 21 ]
moonlight whispers

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SOMEHOW the two males come to a collective decision to share the bed after blatant refusal to act as the sacrificial goat and spend the night kissing the carpet. of course, a good half an hour had been dedicated to barricading their respective sides of the bed - after a hot argument about who got the left -, a mountain of pillows now stacked across the middle of the bed.

"ugh!" taehyung groans, slamming a fist to the door of the toilet, "hurry up, what do you do in there for God's sake!"

"for that i'm staying in longer!" jeongguk bellows back, snickering at the enraged sigh he hears from the other side, "but feel free to join!"

"just hurry up perv."

a sudden knock interrupts their banter before a giggling jimin enters the room, cheeks flushed and eyes bright as he straightens himself.

"what's got you so peppy?" taehyung says slowly, suspiciously eyeing his smitten friend, catching sight of a smirking yoongi behind him, "oh, forget i asked."

smiling sweetly, jimin prances into the room as he eyes their shared room, "joon's calling everyone back down to the pool because mister worldwide's whining for a night swim."

"i just showered." yoongi scoffs, shaking his head as he plants himself on the bed, "he can go drown for all i care."

the statement sparks a bulb in taehyung's mind, lips quirking in a cheshire smirk as he springs to his feet, hands tugging his sodden swimwear from the washing line jeongguk had discovered tucked in a cupboard.

"jin's right, it'd be cool!" taehyung grins, "the lights and all, c'mon yoongles, don't be a party pooper."

"don't care." he shrugs, "i'm not taking another bath."

"but you'll come down with us, right?" jimin pouts.

smiling softly, he nods, ruffling the boy's hair, "of course baby."

grimacing, taehyung parts his lips to spit about the couple's repulsive behaviour when the door to the bathroom slides upon and a half-nude jeongguk emerges from a room of steam, hair slicked to his forehead.

"dang." jimin hums approvingly as he allows his gaze to sweep the younger's well-worked torso, "nice six-pack."

"go put on a shirt jeon." yoongi snarls, clamping a hand across his boyfriend's eyes.

"actually," taehyung pipes up, smirking, "don't. we're going back down to the pool."

"huh?"

"namjin's orders."

"but i just showered!" he splutters earning an approving stare from the eldest.

"that's what i said!"

"just don't swim," taehyung smirks, containing his laughter, "watch from the sidelines."