The only thing in the basement were the two, a bed, a mini refrigerator, a dining table and tv. The only thing Yoongi saw he needed in life to satisfy his needs.

Yoongi laid Hoseok on the mattress although he was still chained, he didn't want his love to sleep on the cold wooden floor.

"I've missed you my love." Yoongi whispered as he brushed some hair out of Hoseok's face so he could admire his features.

It had been a few hours, until Hoseok started stirring on the mattress. Yoongi had just finished making some sandwiches for Hoseok. He grabbed the plates and glasses of water before setting them on the table. There were only two chair which was the only amount which Yoongi found satisfying.

Hoseok sat up and instantly went to rub his eyes. The sounds of the chains rubbing together and the cold metal attached to his wrist immediately woke him up.

"What the fuck?" Hoseok mumbled before look downing at the chain attached to his wrist.

"I've missed you moaning that provocative word everytime we fucked, Hoseok baby." Yoongi smirked as he watched Hoseok snap his head towards his direction.

"Yoongi-hyung? What. In. The. World. Is. Going on?" Hoseok questioned looking rapidly between his kidnapper and the set up in basement.

"Miss me darling?" Yoongi chuckled before bending down to eye level with Hoseok. He softly caressed Hoseok's chubby cheeks.

"No." Hoseok spat with venom without breaking eye contact. "I thought I made it clear, I never wanted to see you again."

That comment made Yoongi mad. It pained him to hear his love say such things to him. "Too fucking bad. You're mine forever." He grabbed Hoseok's jaw hardly once the younger tried to break eye contact with him.

"Stop!" Hoseok yelled as he tried release the tight grip on his jaw.

But Yoongi was quicker, "NO! You stop." He slapped Hoseok hard to the point there was a bit of blood on Hoseok's lower lip. "Stop disobeying me. That's how we ended up in the situation we're in now."

"We're like this because you're a god damn psychopath, Min Yoongi!" Hoseok responded as he crawled onto the mattress away from Yoongi once he saw the murderous look in his eyes.

Yoongi crumbles his fists together as he counted in his head slowly so he wouldn't hurt Hoseok.

After fifteen seconds, Yoongi walked over to the table and sat and one of the chairs.

"Come eat." He ordered Hoseok. The chains were long enough for Hoseok to reach the table and eat but not long enough to reach the staircase and escape.

"I'm not hungry." Hoseok's voice held anger. He was actually really hungry, he didn't eat much at the café with the girls so he could have a dinner with Taehyung.

Oh shit... Taehyung!

"Taehyung, oh god. He's gonna be so mad." Hoseok whispered to himself but Yoongi heard him clearly though he wish he didn't.

"Taehyung huh? The Gucci CEO you were messing with behind my back?" Yoongi spat as he chewed harshly on the sandwich he earlier had prepared.

Hoseok looked down in shame. Although, Yoongi was mad and abusive, Hoseok did cheat on Yoongi first with Taehyung.

"Like you weren't messing with some guy named BamBam behind my back!" Hoseok spat back as he rolled his eyes.

It was then Yoongi's turn to look away with shame. Although he cheated Hoseok numerous times, he honestly did the love the man. He's was the only one Yoongi could see a future with.

"Well I forgive you, and you forgive me right? I still love you and you still me. So let's start over, Hoseok. I want you back, and I'm not taking 'no' for an answer.

Hoseok stared up at his ex-lover with fear as Yoongi approached him with a wicked grin.

*****

"Sir, I don't think he's coming." Chanyeol spoke to Taehyung as he held an umbrella above Taehyung's head to prevent his boss from getting wet and becoming sick.

Taehyung huffed before pulling his cellphone out and dialing "💚🌾Hobi" putting the phone to his ear.

"Your call has been forwarded to an auto-" Taehyung gritted his teeth as the voicemail system automatically came on. This means his phone is off. It was almost 10 but Taehyung refused to go home. Hoseok wouldn't just blow off their date without any notice or call. He just wouldn't.

Something must be wrong, Taehyung thought. "Get Yeji on the phone now. Hoseok's either missing or hurt." Taehyung spoke clearly to Chanyeol as he begin to call Seokjin in hopes he knew where his beloved Hoseok was.

[Italics on the left is Seokjin and the right is Taehyung]

Jin-hyung?

Taehyung, what is it?

I can't get in contact with Hoseok.

Fuck. Namjoon get up, Hoseok's missing.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sorry to have been ghost for so long 🙍🏽‍♀️🙏🏽! I lost inspiration and motivation to write. I was more interested in other books I've been writing and not to mention, I had two finals in the past two months. However, schools is over and summer is out so no excuses. I don't know when the next update will be but I have more ideas for this book so it won't be boring. Votes and comments appreciated ♡!