Chapter 19

|Hoseok POV|

"The patient is fine. The bullet just grazed his arm. He'll be okay." Dr. Hwang told us as he came out with a clipboard.

"Thank you, Dr. Hwang." Namjoon said as they shook hands.

"No problem, please excuse me, my sister is calling me." He bowed before leaving.

Basically, as Yoongi held me trapped, the officer shot the gun towards Yoongi's arm making him dropping the gun and her having enough time to arrest him. However, an ambulance was called due to the tremendous amount of bleeding. I'm glad he was okay, but he deserves to be in jail.

Taehyung placed his hands in mine before taking me to an empty hall. "I have something to tell you, but promise me you won't leave me." He held out his pinky finger.

"What's up?" I asked after we tapped thumbs, sealing the promise.

"Remember when we had sex, but you couldn't remember because you got wasted?" He asked making me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh yea that. What about it?" I could feel my cheeks heat up from remembering the situation.

"Well...don't get mad. But wedidn'tactuallyhavesexthatnight." He spoke so quickly, I wasn't able comprehend what he said.

"Wait, slow down. I couldn't understand. Calm down, and repeat it for me." I said, grabbing his hands and intertwining them with mine.

"I said, we didn't actually have sex that night." He said with guilt all in his expression.

"What?" I pulled my hands towards me. "What do you mean?"

"Well there wasn't any actual evidence other than us both being naked. I lied that morning to try and break up you and and Yoongi. I'm so sorry Hoseok."

"Are you serious? You've got to fucking with me?!" I whispered-yelled, feeling my ears getting hot. If possible, steam would be coming out my ears.

"Look I'm sorry, I just saw it as an opportunity and I did it because I love you Hoseok. Please try to understand." He pleased as he grabbed my hand.

"Opportunity?!" I chuckled. "I don't want this type of love. Your love is controlling. You're scaring me Taehyung." I tried to pull my hands away but his grip was strong. "Let me go."

"Hoseok please! You said you wouldn't leave me."

I took a deep breathe. "Please let me go." I could hear him whimper before reluctantly letting me go. "I need time to think. I'm sorry, but when you do things like this, how are you any different from Yoongi." I looked down.

"I don't abuse and kidnap my partners." He replied and I raised my eyebrow.

"Well I don't date assholes." I said before walking around him.

"Wait, Hoseok. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Look, I've fallen madly in love with you and I don't want to let you go. I can't. You're the best things that's happened to me." He expressed.

"Taehyung, I NEED TIME." I yelled. I was sure my face was completely red.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, his eyes shifting towards the ground. I heaved a sigh before turning and walking away.