Camren

The next morning, Lauren woke up feeling weird. She felt something stretched beside her and looked to see Camila.

"Well, that is one way to feel that feeling." Lauren stated scaring Camila.

"What, we didn't did we?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

"Did I use protection?" Lauren asked looking in the trash can and nodded seeing the rubber.

"Oh my God, my Mom is going to kill me." Camila said making Lauren look at her with confusion.

"Aren't you old enough to make your own decision?" Lauren asked and Camila went into deep thought.

"Well technically I am, but my Mom wanted me to wait for the right person." Camila explained and Lauren nodded.

"That's fair." Lauren said fixing he hair.

"Ugh, my freaking self can't resist this one time." Camila said with huff.

"Do you regret it?" Lauren asked and Camila shook her head.

"Not really." Camila said looking at Lauren who was already looking at her.

"That is all you have to say." Lauren said kissing Camila on the lips, Camila kissed back, but pulled away.

"Okay, if we do this. No rejecting me." Camila stated and Lauren licked her lips.

"Done." Lauren said kissing her again, but she pulled away again.

"You're not saying that for the sex are you?" Camila asked and Lauren shook her head.

"Hell no. I. Promise. I. Am. Not. Doing. This. For. The. Sex." Lauren said through kisses making Camila smile.

"That was convincing enough." Camila said pulling Lauren into another kiss making Lauren straddle in between her legs.

"Great, I'll give you more attention and love than Austin ever did." Lauren said kissing Camila on the lips again, but with more passion.

After their 'moment', Lauren got a text from Dinah.

DJ🤞: Are you okay? Mani and I didn't see you or Camila.

Lauser✊: Yeah we're fine. Massive headache and we crashed at my place tho.

DJ🤞: Ard bro, see ya at the studio.

Lauser✊: Ard

Lauren put her phone down and got up to throw on a tank top. Camila stepped out the shower to put on Lauren's sweatshirt and basketball leggings.

"So you just going to steal my clothes." Lauren stated hugging Camila.

"They're comfy and I would like to smell your scent." Camila said cupping Lauren's face.

"Oh, so are we dating now?" Lauren asked.

"Did you just asked me?" Camila asked as Lauren moved to kiss her.

"Sure, go on a date with me." Lauren said kissing Camila.

"Okay." Camila said kissing her again.

"Now, we should go or they are going to get annoyed." Lauren said throwing on her hoodie.

"You wear a lot of black clothing." Camila stated and Lauren laughed.

"That's how I roll." Lauren said grabbing her keys.

"So, are we going to do a collaboration?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

"It's going to be a mini movie." Lauren said going down the stairs.