Chapter 30 - Connor is an android

The Doctor, Ethan and Anakin continued to run down the corridors away from Dark Zabrina.
However when they turned into another corridor they saw Connor lying down on the ground.
The 3 of them halted at the sight.
"What happened to him?" Anakin asked.
The Doctor still thought Anakin shouldn't know what he did when he was mind controlled by dark Zabrina because he honestly feared him when he attacked them so he lied to him again.
"He was damaged by dark Zabrina after you...got knocked out by her" the Doctor lied.
"Let's bring him along then" Anakin said and picked up Connors body.
"Are you sure you can fix him because he looks pretty complicated to fix" Ethan questioned.
"I can fix anything!" Anakin arrogantly said.
They kept running down the corridor away from dark Zabrina with Connors body.
After a while of running they managed to get away from dark Zabrina.
Right now they were in another room which was another lab.
Anakin had put Connor onto a table what was in the middle of the room.
The Doctor and Ethan were next to the door and they were both watching out for dark Zabrina.
"Why aren't you telling him?" Ethan asked.
The Doctor looked at Ethan.
"What do you mean?" The Doctor questioned.
Ethan looked to Anakin who was now fixing Connor with just screwdrivers what were lying around on other tables and his bare hands.
"Why aren't you telling Anakin what he did when dark Zabrina mind controlled him?" Ethan asked and looked back at the Doctor.
The Doctor sighed and looked at Anakin.
"To be honest I fear Anakin's powers and what he did with them when he was mind controlled just scared me" The Doctor said and looked back at Ethan. "So that's why I don't want to tell him because if there is a slight chance he remembered he could use his powers for great evil".
Ethan looked at Anakin.
"I understand" He commented.
A few minutes later Anakin managed to fix all of Connor's burnt circuits and managed to fix together the plastic parts of his stomach.
Connor started to power back on and his LED started to glow blue again.
"I've fix him" Anakin said gaining the others attention.
The Doctor and Ethan both walked up to him.
"How?" Ethan asked in shocked.
"I said I can fix anything" Anakin said in annoyance.
Connor opened his eyes and sat up.
He looked to his right and saw the Doctor and Ethan but then he noticed Anakin.
Connor's LED light suddenly flashed red.
The Doctor noticed this and put his finger to his lips.
Connor nodded and his LED light went back to being blue.
Connor nodded and got up.
His white shirt was now open to show a bit of white plastic showing where some skin should be.
Also this blue blood was stained on the lower part of his shirt and stomach.
"What is that blue blood?" The Doctor asked.
Connor looked at him.
"Thirium" Connor replied.
"And what's that?" Ethan asked.
"Thirium...it is the substance that powers androids...humans call it blue blood" Connor replied.
"Your lucky that you had enough left otherwise I would not have been able to reactivate you" Anakin said.
"Thank you" Connor said while nodding.
"Anyway I think we should get back to Zabrina" Ethan said.
"Who is Zabrina?" Connor asked.
"Zabrina is an alternate version of the woman who attacked me and Cade" The Doctor said.
"Oh" Connor said.
"Anyway like I said we should go back to Zabrina" Ethan said again.
"I agree" Anakin replied.
"I will fix myself when I get there" Connor said.
Anakin nodded and left the room.
Connor looked at the Doctor.
"May I ask why you didn't want me to tell Anakin what he did? Connor asked.
"Ethan can tell you" The Doctor said and left the room.
Connor then looked at Ethan.
"I'll tell you later" Ethan said and left the room.
Connor was left standing their with his thoughts.
A minute later he finally left the room.