Chapter 22 - Anakin is back

They took the computers off of the table and put Anakin on to it.
"So what are we going to do now?" Rory asked.
"We are going to break the mind control" Zabrina replied.
"How are we supposed to do that" Charlie asked.
"Let me handle that, you guys try and stop my alternate self" Zabrina said.
Zabrina's hand started to glow blue and she held Anakin's organic hand.
The others walked away from them.
"So what's the plan?" Leon asked.
"Well like Zabrina said her dark version wants to destroy all the good universes so we need to stop her from doing that" the doctor replied.
"How are we supposed to do something like that?" Agent J asked.
"Well first we need to know how she is going to destroy all the good universes" the doctor said while clapping his hands together.
"And how are we going to know her plan to do that?" William asked.
The doctor thought for a minute then looked at him "I have absolutely no idea" .
"Are you serious" Cade said.
Zabrina walked up to them and looked at the doctor.
"He's awake" Zabrina said.
Everyone walked over to the table to find Anakin sitting up holding his head in his robot hand.
"Anakin are you alright?" The doctor asked.
Anakin sat on the edge of the table and looked at the doctor.
"Yes but what happened?" Anakin asked.
"You don't remember?" Amy asked.
Anakin looked at Amy and shook his head.
"Its best not to tell him" the doctor whispered to the others.
"So what happened then?" Anakin asked.
"Well there is a dark version of this woman called Zabrina" Ethan said while pointing to Zabrina.
"Also when you were fighting the dark version of her she held your hand which made her hand glow blue and..." Ethan looked at the doctor. "...it made you go unconscious"
"Alright so what are we doing now?" Anakin asked.
"The doctor said we need to try and find out how the dark version of Zabrina is going to destroy all the good universes" Rory said.
"Good universes?" Anakin asked in confusion.
"Oh let me catch you up with the present" the doctor said.
The doctor explains to Anakin what has happened since he was mind controlled but left out the part where he became evil.
"So there is 2 versions of Zabrina, connor is broken somehow and this dark Zabrina wants to destroy all the good universes and bring all the dark ones together" Anakin said.
"Yeah basically" the doctor said.
"So what's the plan to stop dark Zabrina?" Charlie asked.
Everyone looked at the doctor.
"Well when we where trapped in that room didn't anyone notice that big computer?" The doctor asked.
"Yes" Ethan said.
"When everyone was distracted with Zabrina I actually got a quick look at it with the corner of my eye and saw this huge massive equation on it" the doctor said.
"So what does that mean?" Leon asked.
"To me it looks like the equation of the universe, its called the Skasis Paradigm, if you crack that equation the building blocks of the universe are yours to control, time, space and matter so I guess if she cracks that she can use all matters in the universe to bring together and destroy universes" the doctor exclaimed.
"So that's how she is going to do it" Agent J said.
"Yes but the last time I saw someone try to crack it, it was in a school with children who ate this oil which made them very clever but I managed to stop it but I don't see any oil around so I don't know how she is going to do it" the doctor said while looking around.
"I think I know how" Zabrina said.
"How?" Anakin asked.
"When my alternate self came through and attacked us, later when me and her where fighting I pushed her into a lab and that was a mistake because she got together these important liquid and drank them what made her really clever and that's how she came up with the plan to destroy all the good universes, so I guess that's how she is going to break the equation" Zabrina said.
"And we have distracted her so that is why she hasn't had a chance to crack the equation yet" Amy said.
"So all we need to do is break the computer then?" Rory asked.
"No that sounds to easy" the doctor said while looking at Rory.
"That's because it is because the computers run on nuclear power to operate so if you break them the entire the base will blow up including a 2 mile radius" Zabrina exclaimed.
"Makes sense" Ethan said mostly to himself.
"So now how do we plan to stop her" Anakin asked.
"I think if we divide up, we will have more chance of winning, so a group to stop the equation being complete, a group to fight the robots, a group to try and reactivate the portal to get Zabrina's people back and a group to fight the dark Zabrina" the doctor said.
"So who is going with who?" Sam asked.
"I think...
Rory, Ethan and Charlie to reactivate the portal...
Agent J, William and Leon to fight the robots...
Cade, Sam and Amy to stop the equation from being complete...
And me and Anakin will fight dark Zabrina" the doctor ordered.
They all got into the groups the doctor said.
"Good luck everyone" Anakin said.