Chapter 19 - Darth vader

Anakin swung at Connor who ducked under the lightsaber.
He then tried to stab Connor but someone grabbed his lightsaber.
Anakin looked around to see the doctor.
"What are you doing?!" The doctor yelled.
Anakin didn't say anything and just raised his arm making the doctor go flying back right into Cade who had just got up.
The doctor and Cade both fell onto the ground in front of the woman.
"Why does he want to kill us so badly?!" Sam yelled.
"It must have been that woman!" William responded while pointing at the woman.
"Go and help them!" Connor said while pointing at the doctor and Cade "I will handle this!"
Sam, William and Charlie ran past Anakin to the doctor and Cade.
"Why are you fighting us... we are not your enemy!" Connor shouted at Anakin.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" Anakin said in a low tone.
Connor fired at Anakin who froze the bullets in the air with the force.
The bullets dropped next to Anakin's feet.
Anakin then lifted his lightsaber back and threw it at Connor.
He stabbed Connor in his stomach.
The lightsaber then jumped out of Connor and into Anakin's hand.
Connor's LED light glowed Red as Connor fell to the floor.
"Connor's down!" William yelled making Anakin turn to him.
Anakin saw that the woman had her purple sword out and was walking away in the direction of the doctor and Cade.
Sam and Charlie were standing away because they didn't have any weapons.
Anakin started to walk towards William.
William fired at Anakin while running away with Sam and Charlie behind him.
The 3 of them turned a corner and left the doctor and Cade with Anakin and the woman.
"This does not look good" Cade said.
"I thought you would be harder to kill" The woman said as Anakin walked next to her.
"Just kill them" She said as Anakin walked forward with his lightsaber raised.
"Wait I got a question before we die!" The doctor said as him and Cade got up.
"What is it? The woman said impatiently.
"I just wanted to know if you knew what would happen if a very high frequency was sent around a small room?" The doctor asked.
"No" the woman responded.
"Good, lets find out!" The doctor said and pulled out his sonic screwdriver and pointed it at the roof.
He activated it and it made a super loud noise which played through the hallway.
Anakin and the woman covered their ears including Cade.
Anakin had deactivated his lightsaber.
The doctor saw this and grabbed Cade's hand and they both ran out of the hallway.
The sound stopped and Anakin and the woman both recovered from it.
"Get after them!" The woman yelled.
Anakin and the woman ran out of the hallway.
"Impressive...most impressive" Anakin said while thinking how the doctor escaped from them.