Chapter 17 - A Crisis

5 minutes earlier
"Security cameras! That will help us find the others and whatever we are looking for!" Charlie said.
"That is correct, let me look I am good with cameras" Leon responded walking to the computers.
He fiddled with the keyboards while everyone else waited at the door.
"So what are we looking for?" Amy asked.
"We are looking for something unusual like the bright light what took us from our times or a massive computer, something like that" The doctor answered Amy's question.
"So what are we going to do when we find the thing" Agent J asked another good question.
"We should find out what it actually is and how it works because it could be...anything" The doctor responded.
All of a sudden the room lit up and the lights came on.
"Managed to turn on the lights" Leon said looking smug.
Because of this Anakin deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt.
"Well that helps" Anakin said.
"So have you found anything on the security cameras" Cade asked.
"Yes I have also found the other three" Leon said while pointing to one of the computers.
On the computer it showed Connor talking to Sam and William.
"Where is that?" Ethan asked.
"It is just 10 rooms away from here" Leon stated.
"Should we go then?" Ethan asked another question.
"Well if we want to get them back so lets go" Rory said walking to the door.
However he noticed everyone had quickly walked to the computers so he turned around and looked at them.
"Guys?" Rory asked while slowly walking to them.
On the computer it showed the 3 people fighting these white and glowing blue robots.
Well mostly William and Connor because Sam was just screaming.
"We need to help them!" Charlie shouted.
"That's correct!" Cade responded and quickly they both ran to the door.
Anakin forced the cables out of the way.
"Go we will catch up" Anakin said while Cade and Charlie ran out of the room.
Anakin dropped his hand and looked at Leon.
"Find another way there so we can surprise them" Anakin told Leon as leon instantly started fiddling with the keyboard and switched to different cameras
"Go right then take another right then take 2 lefts and then head straight!" Leon quickly said.
"Go it" the doctor said. "Jay, Ethan, Rory and Amy stay here and protect each other"
They nodded as Anakin and the doctor ran out of the room after anakin quickly moved the cables using the force.
They both took the direction that Leon had told them to go.
When they got there they both stopped in horror.
Connor, William and Sam were unconscious (in Connor's case he was deactivated) in a pile on top of each other.
Dead robots were around them.
Just then Cade and Charlie ran up to them from a different hallway.
"Are they ok?!" Charlie quickly asked.
"I can feel there presence, they seem to be relaxed but also I sense fear radiating off of them" Anakin responded to Charlie.
Cade was about to say something but then he with Charlie were knocked back into the air down the hallway and they both landed with a loud thud.
Anakin activated his lightsaber while the doctor took a good look at the figure.