Chapter 20 - There's two of them

The doctor and Cade got back to the room where the others were.
While they were fighting the others had propped up some shelves to move the live wires out of the way.
The two of them came running into the room to be greeted by the others.
William, Sam and Charlie had also made it back there.
"Doctor are you okay?" Amy asked.
"We're fine Amy" the doctor replied.
The doctor looked at the others.
"Wait a minute...where is Anakin?" Agent J asked.
"He is with this woman...she was controlling the robots...he is now an enemy..." The doctor replied to Agent J's question.
"So he was a villain this whole time?" Ethan asked.
"It makes sense if he was I guess" Rory answered Ethan's question.
"I'm not so sure about that" Cade said what gained everyone's attention.
"What do you mean?" Charlie asked.
"Well when Anakin and that woman were fighting I saw the woman touch his hand and her hand glowed...after that, that is when he attacked us" Cade stated.
"Do you think it could be like...I don't know...mind control?" Sam asked.
"Sounds like it...it is possible but the last time I saw this it was caused by blood control" the doctor said.
"Maybe Connor could tell us more because he is an android" Leon said looking around. "Wait a minute where is he?"
William looked at his feet " Anakin stabbed him with his weapon...he is dead"
"Oh no" Leon said.
"Well anyway" Agent J said. "Let's figure how to stop this"
"Um guys..." Ethan said. "...I think we should get going"
"Why is that" Cade asked.
"Come look" Ethan responded.
The others walked up to the computers where Ethan was and froze.
On the computers it showed Anakin and the woman running up the hallway towards them.
"RUN!" The doctor shouted.
They all ran out of the room and followed the doctor.
They all ran to a big room.
The room was white like the base and it had black squares all around it.
There was a big ramp going to the middle of the room where a big computer was.
Underneath it was some stairs leading to smaller computers and blue electronics.
The doctor and Agent J barricaded the door with a table what a computer was on.
"What are we going to do now?" Sam asked.
"We need to get out of here!" William yelled.
"How are we supposed to do that!" Leon shouted. "That is the only way in and out" he said while pointing to the door.
"So we are trapped" Rory said.
"Yes" the doctor said. "But there is always a way out" he then muttered to himself.
Anakin and the woman stopped running when they got outside of their door.
The woman went to open it but the door didn't budge.
The woman looked at Anakin.
"Open it" she said.
Anakin took out his lightsaber and activated it.
Anakin then plunged it into the door.
Everyone jumped when the blue lightsaber blade came through the door.
"That's not good!" Amy said out loud.
"Oh we're so dead" William said.
The lightsaber started to move in a circular motion however stopped halfway when another set a doors closed onto it.
"Wait...what just happened?" Charlie asked in confusion.
"I didn't do anything" the doctor replied.
"Because I did" a woman's voice came from behind them.
They all slowly looked around to see a woman.
It was the exact same woman what was with Anakin but slightly different.
The woman instead of having green glowing eyes she had blue glowing eyes.
Also her hair was brown instead of black.
Also her clothes were more grey than black.
"What the...?!" Cade shouted and pointed his gun at her.
The others who had weapons followed this action.
"Don't shoot!" The woman shouted putting her hands up.
"How did you get in here and what did you do to Anakin?!" Agent J asked.
"I was here the whole time" the woman replied.
"No you were outside and tried to kill us!" Cade yelled.
"No that must have been my parallel self" the woman said.
"Wait...did you say parallel self?" The doctor quickly said.
"Yes I did" she replied.
The doctor stepped forward but stopped and looked around at everyone.
"Stop pointing your weapons at her, you look stupid" the doctor said so everyone lowered their weapons.
The doctor walked to her as she lowered her hands.
"What is your name?" The doctor asked.
"My name is Zabrina" the woman said.
"Ok well I know parallel worlds so how did you stumble across a Parallel version of yourself?" The doctor asked.
"It's because of our experiment we made to see if parallel universes existed" Zabrina replied.
"Well they are cut off from the universe but what happened next?" The doctor asked another question.
"After we were successful opening the portal to another dimension, a team went through to investigate it...however this was a bad reality because it opened up in the same base as this one but everyone and thing was dark and evil." Zabrina said.
"That sounds bad" the doctor commented.
"Yes it was because an evil version of me came through and dragged the other members of the team through the portal...however she broke and damaged most of the base which made the portal close"
Zabrina looked at the doctor.
"Then she somehow got these powers which can make her control people"
"Then that explains why Anakin is with her" Ethan commented.
"Then what happened?" The doctor asked.
"I tried to stop her but failed so I opened portals to different universes and pulled through heroes from that universe" Zabrina said.
"So you brought us here" Rory said.
"That is correct" Zabrina replied.
"So what are we supposed to do?" Sam asked.
"Try and save this universe and other universes" she replied.
"Wait...other universes?" The doctor asked.
"Yes she is trying to pull all the dark universes into one while destroying all the good universes" Zabrina told them.
"Oh that is not good" the doctor said while looking at the group.
"Is there any way to get people out of her mind control?" The doctor asked while looking back at her.
"Yes there is and I can do that" Zabrina replied.
"Good...come on we should get out of here" the doctor said.
Suddenly Anakin's lightsaber came back through the door and started cutting through it.
"Like...right now!" William shouted.
"I agree" Cade said.
"Over here, there is a ventilation shaft we can use it to escape!" Zabrina said while walking down the stairs.
The others followed her down the stairs to the ventilation shaft.