-end of flashback-

So yeah....yesterday was a blast for me. I never expected Kihyun to do that. He makes me feel I'm important to him. I don't want to assume to much that he treasured me....wait what am I even saying?

We don't have classes today cause later we're having our party at the school. Earlier when I woke up Kihyun is not beside me. Well we sleep in one bed but it doesn't mean we had sex. Then there's a letter on his night stand beside me phone

Good Morning Beautiful
Waking up without me beside you huh? I'm sorry. I'm out for something. But I made you breakfast.
-Kihyun

Him leaving a letter for me makes it more complicated for me. Why is he being too sweet to me? Why is he treating me like this. But honestly I love it when he's like this to me. The truth is I started to developed feelings for him. I stood up from his bed and sent him a text message.

To: Kihyun
What's with the sticky note?

From: Kihyun
I put those cause I don't have time texting you everything I did.

To: Kihyun
By the way thanks Kihyun...

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. Then I found food on the table with a sticky note beside it.

Do you know how much I change started when I met you? Well I changed a lot and that because of you
-Kihyun

What's with Kihyun being this cheesy? He even made me breakfast. The breakfast I ate the first time I woke up on his bed. Fried rice with bacon and sesame oil. After eating breakfast I walk all the way to the fridge to find out there's a sticky note on it.