Chapter 46

[JIN HEE'S POV]

I don't understand what his talking about?? And what thing about Kihyun???

"Your blouse is ripped" He said without looking at me.

"W-what?" I look down and saw that it was ripped. So I quickly covered myself using my arms.

"Go change" he said pulling the car over.

"But I don't have extra clothes" I said looking down. I was wearing our uniform. He reach something from the back seat, it was a shirt.

"Go change" he said giving me his extra shirt. "You have shorts underneath that skirt??" He asked and I shook my head no.

"You're lucky I have extra one" he said and gave it to me. I took a view at his short and it was really short for a guy to wear it.

"Is this really your short??" I asked him and he nodded "not a boxer??" I asked and he said no.
Then he open the door for him to get out of the car

"Go change, the window is tinted" he said before going out "ow....yeah make it quick cause I hate waiting" he added before going out completely. So I do what he says. Then he went back inside the right time I finished changing and he started driving.

"Kihyun went back to his old self" Wonho said. "He told us everything....please Jin Hee if you still love him, let him feel it...He went back to his old self...he went drinking and clubbing and smoking..he didn't even talk to us after he told us his problem. He didn't let us help him" He added.

Then the car stopped. We stopped in front of a cemetery. Why are we here??? He said he'll tell me. He grabbed a paper bag at the back seat.

"Come on follow me" he said and I follow him outside. He stopped in front of a grave to light some candles and put some flowers. R.I.P. KWON JIYEON. Who is she????

"Jiyeon-ah....its me Wonho, you're big brother hehehe...sorry if I didn't visit you often, I just can't accept the fact up until now that you already left us" Wonho said, I can feel his sincerity because of his shaky voice. "And about Kihyun, he's doing fine.....before, but right now he's not okay...we're sorry Jiyeon-ah we always took care of Kihyun but he refused...he went back to his old self before like the one he used to be when you left...you're the only one who can make him feel better before but now that you're gone we don't know what to do with him" Wonho said and I notice tears started to roll down his cheeks. Who is Jiyeon is she Kihyun's mom?...