Chapter 31

Month have passed and I still live with Kihyun. Jinri know about this and also the boys, they told us that for them there's no problem with it. So we asked them to keep it as a secret I also tell them how long I'm planning to live with Kihyun. They also warn us cause if our school knew about we'll get into trouble. And about Kihyun courting me?

Well he did a great job. He's not a showy guy he don't do so much efforts, he also don't always say sweet things he's more like into body language. He says that he love me using his body like hugging me and kissing me. This past month we did not do it again cause he said he'll control his body from now on. Sometimes he got jealous and end up getting mad at me but since I love him I apologize to him but sometimes he's the one apologizing by saying those sweet words to me and what I like the most is that he felt that he's a gay for saying those sweet things. He's my boyfriend now.

I got famous at our school because of being the face of the night during the party, others recognized me as 'The Lucky Girl' cause they knew that Kihyun is courting me. Class have finished and I made my way to my locker together with Jinri.

"Girl looks like you're boyfriend is not here" Jinri said. I was about to answer but I felt like I was throwing up. So I run all the way to the woman's restroom and there I throw up.

"Are you okay?" Jinri asked.

"I'm not fine at all....I've been like these all day...I have a headache" I said.

"You told me that, that night when we stay at Kihyun's house...you guys did it again...did you already had your period?" Jinri asked. Shit! I already forgotten about that, since that night I haven't had a period. Does that means I'm? Shit! I'm pregnant? I look over Jinri and shake my head. Then my phone rang it was Kihyun who's calling me but I reject his call.

"Come on let's get you home" Jinri said and we made our way out of the restroom. Then there's Kihyun giving me a serious look. My sight started to get blurred.

"Jin Hee! Yah! Jin Hee!" That was the last words I heard.
~~~~~~~~~~

"She's fine now" I heard someone said. I open my eyes and I was in the infirmary. The one who's talking was the school nurse. She's talking to Kihyun. Look at this guy he even flirt with this nurse while I'm in a situation like this. I cleared my throat gaining their attention.

"Jin Hee you're awake" Kihyun said.

"You did a great job" I said rolling my eyes on him. Like wth? He's now my boyfriend and I don't want to share him to anyone.