Chapter 20

KIHYUN'S POV

As soon as we arrived in front of my house. (A/N: I forgot to mention Kihyun just moved out of the apartment where he live with Wonho) I went out of my car and carried Jin Hee all the way inside my house.

"K-kihyun-ah~" she groan once again. Then she just puke against my chest making my shirt dirty and also her blouse. So that means I have to take a shower.

I put her down on my bed and took off her blouse that has puke on it leaving her on her bra. I took off her shoes. I also took off her short skirt when I notice she's wearing a cycling short underneath. I didn't took off her knee long white socks cause what if she's cold. I went to my closet and grab my grey sweat shirt and went back at her.

"Jin Hee! Baby girl....you have to change your clothes" I said and help her to sit up while her eyes is half open.

"Put it on me~" she cutely said and raised her arm up in the air. I just go with the flow and put it on her.

"Goodnight~" she said and kissed me on my cheeks. Then she lay on my bed comfortably. I just laughed at how cute she become when she's drunk. I pull the blanket over her to cover her body.

"Goodnight" I replied and planted a kiss on her forehead before taking a shower.

JIN HEE'S POV

I wake up with a delicious smell. Then I look around and notice I wasn't in my apartment. The surroundings is full of modern design things with a theme of black and white. The bed was really comfortable and the blanket that was covering me is like a fur.

I sit up and lean against the headboard but then I become dizzy. I notice that I'm wearing a grey sweat shirt that isn't mine. The smell of the shirt is really familiar. Then a guy went inside it was Kihyun.

"You're up already" he smiled and went sit beside me "how do you feel?" He asked

"My head's kinda hurt" I replied "and what am I doing here? Where am I? I was with the girl last night" I said

"I think you have a hangover from last night drink and------"

"What?! We had sex again?! How could you!" I freaked out

"Look.... are you naked?" He asked and I shook my head "let me finish first okay? You had a drink with someone and I just came to pick you up" he explained.