Chapter 12

"YAH! YOO KIHYUN!" I called him and he stood up from his sitting position. What am I doing??. Then I don't know what came up to my mind and I slapped him very hard gaining the attention of all of our classmates.

"Did she just slapped Kihyun?" I heard one of the girl said.

He cupped his cheek where I slapped him. Then I notice he took a deep breath and licked his lips before looking at me.

"You're the only girl who hit me hard like this" he said before looking directly into my eyes smirking. I don't know what I'm feeling right now but those words gave me a different meaning but I don't really know what it actually means making my heard beats fats. But that smirk really annoys me.

"Yah!! YOO FUCKING KIHYUN! HOW COULD YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! HUH?!? WHY? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?!" I shout at him.

"Why are you so angry? I just gave you a hickey. Look, you're the one who gave me hickeys first and I didn't get mad at you" he coolly replied.

"I DON'T KNOW IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY BUT. WHO THE HELL WILL NOT GOING TO BE ANGRY! JUST LOOK!! IT'S HUGE! HOW CAN I HIDE IT?!" I shout back.

"The bigger the better" he smirked

"Yah!! It's unfair!!! Your hickeys is not that huge!! Just look Kihyun! Compare this huge hickey of mine to yours!" I yelled at him. He sigh as he throw his head back. Eyes closed, mouth was hanged opened and his Adam's apple exposing. This...this is the face he made when we make out. This is the face he made when its the first time he enters me. I can't help myself. Shit!