Chapter 15

Another boring day at school. And the worst part is that our teacher change our sitting arrangement. Mrs. Kim also change the rows she decided to six rows which is you don't have a seat mate. Just you and you're chair and table. And the worst thing is that my seat is infront of Yoo Kihyun which I hate the most cause he's so arrogant and keep nagging me about the night we spent together.

"Yah do you guys heard about the transferee? They said he's handsome" I heard the girls from the hallway talking. Then there's Jinri.

"Jin Hee, Jin Hee!!! Have you heard about the transferee?" Jinri said.

"What's with the transferee?" I asked as I arrange my stuffs inside my locker.

"They said he's good looking" Jinri said blushing.

"Oh jinja? I wish I'll met him" I said as I faced Jinri. Then I notice someone is standing beside my locker.

"what's especial about that guy?" Kihyun suddenly barged in

"Um....Kihyun.....Jinri and I are talking and you're not include" I said rolling my eyes on him.

"Why do you act like you hate me when we spent the night twice....not just spent we also ha----" I quickly covered Kihyun's mouth.

Then he pushed my hand away and wrapped his arm around my waist and his other hand was cupping my cheek as he went to my back. "We already have sex" he whispered. My eyes widened at what he has said. I pushed his hand away and walk away from him. "And that's twice" he said out loud as he gesture the number two on his hand with a smirk on his face.

"Dude, did you heard about the transferee? I heard girls are gossiping about------- oh hey Jin Hee.....and hey babe" Minhyuk said and he got cut off once he laid his eyes on me and Jinri.....

"Who cares about that lame dude" Kihyun said as he walk away together with the others or should I say the Princes...

As they walk through the hallway all the girls stopped gossiping about the transferee and their eyes glued at the Princes......Kihyun, Shownu, Wonho, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Changkyun and Jooheon...The school famous group of boys.

"Kihyun-ah why are you so cool?"

"Hyungwon oppa date me!"