Chapter 27

Tonight is the night....our acquaintance party. I wear the black criss cross detailed ribbed crop top. Then fishnet stockings then over it with black knee ripped jeans then paired it with my black timberland with low heal. I also wear a black simple chocker. I didn't wear my denim jacket cause I'm doing my make up.

I went to the closet and look for my small bag where I keep all of my make up. Then once I got it I went back to Kihyun's study table. He don't have a huge mirror cause I think boys don't own things like that? But then my eyes landed on his small mirror beside his lamp. I tied my hair up to do my make up.

I do my make up while Kihyun is taking a shower. First I apply concealer and foundation on my face then add some contour/highlight. Then the door of the bathroom open and Kihyun went out half naked wearing his black knee ripped jeans. I look at him but I guess he didn't notice me he's drying his hair using his towel and I admitted it he looks sexy with it.

"Oh..hey Jin Hee you didn't say you're already finished" he said "now that you already finished you have to wait for me" he added without looking at me.

I didn't response I just continue what I'm doing. Then I put some eyeliner. I'm into smokey eye nowadays so I made my make up like that. I use black eye-shadow blend with tan and silver. Once I finished my eye make up. I curled my eyelashes and apply mascara. I also did my brows. Then I saw Kihyun starring at me through my reflection on the mirror.

"Something wrong Kihyun?" I asked turning around to face him. He didn't response he just smiled and wore his black Nirvana shirt tucking it in his pants.

So I went back to face the mirror to finished my make up. Once I'm done with my brows I moved to my lips. I used a dark but pinkish matte lipstick. I apply a little blush on. Then I felt Kihyun's lips on against my exposed shoulder planting small kisses all the way to my neck making me gasped.
Then he pulled away and chuckle.

KIHYUN'S POV

She's gorgeous. As she finished her make up me become more beautiful so I went near at her and attach my lips against her exposed shoulder. Her make up paired with her sexy outfit really turns me on. She's wearing the criss cross ribbed crop top and her black knee ripped jeans with a high waist fishnet stockings underneath. With that outfit she's exposing her gorgeous body, exposing her curves. And this is driving me crazy I can't help myself planting kisses on her shoulder all the way up to her neck. Then she gasped. I should stop and control myself from now on cause tonight there's something going to happen. So I pulled away from her and chuckled.

"You become more beautiful" I said turn back to my bed distracting myself by wearing my black timberland shoe.

"Thank you" she said.

"And you look sexy and hot" shit. Those words slipped out of my mind. I stood up and grabbed my jacket.

"I'll wait for you in the living room" I said as I avoid looking at her. Why is she driving me crazy?!