6

Naruto waddles next to Kakashi who was following Minato into a white room.

Naruto looks around and notices his Baa-chan sitting by her desk, looking at files.

"Minato? And the brat." Tsunade blinks when she noticed the two walk in.

She looks further down and her eyes widen at the sight of a mini, baby Minato waddling besides Kakashi.

"Um... is this some sort of joke?" Tsunade asks and points to the child.

"Afraid not. This is Naruto. He's-"

"Daddy! Who's dat? Is she a medic ninja? She's pwetty!" Naruto asks and points to Tsunade.

Tsunade looked close to gushing.

"Yes she is Naruto. She's going to do a check up on you today." Minato smiles.

"Will it hurt Daddy?" Naruto asks and pouts a little.

"Of course not. You have me and your Kashi-nii with you and when you finish, I'm sure the nice lady is going to give you a reward!" Minato grins.

"A rweward?!" Naruto beams.

"Yes of course! If you're brave then you get a candy when I finish." Tsunade smiles.

"Yay! Candy!" Naruto cheers and eagerly jumps up and down.

"Okay Okay!" Minato chuckles and picks the toddler up before placing him on the table.

While Tsunade checks up on Naruto, she also asks Minato questions.

"So. Where'd you find the thing?"

"I found Naruto in the middle of a training ground." Minato answers.

"Have you told Sensei?"

"Yea. I went to Sandaime-sama the day after and Naruto told us a few things." Minato says.

"What did he say?"

"Naruto said that he could remember drinking something before waking up on the training grounds. He also knew Uchiha Itachi and suddenly grew bigger." Minato adds.

"I'm pretty sure almost the whole village knows Uchiha Itachi and explain your last sentence." Tsunade rolls her eyes.

"He was two years old when I found him, but now he's probably around four." Minato says.

"Hm strange. From the outside he looks like a healthy normal four year old." Tsunade hums.

"And from the inside?" Minato asks.

"His mentality is more of a four year old child. His brain is at full growth. I'm just wondering how it is. Plus he has a huge chakra reserve. His stomach holds something but since I'm not a seal master, I don't know much about it. You'll have to ask Jiraiya." Tsunade says and hands Naruto back to Minato.

Minato cradles Naruto gently while the four year old was sucking his thumb.

Tsunade bent down a little to the child's eye level.

"Here you go Naruto. Since you were a brave boy, you get a lollipop!" Tsunade smiles and hands Naruto the sugar.

"Yay!" Naruto, who was oblivious to the previous conversation since Kakashi was distracting him, cheered.

Tsunade continues to chat with Minato for a bit, also including Kakashi this time. So naturally Naruto decided it was a great chance to get some research done!

Figure out a way back home without causing the world to fall apart during the process!

Easy!..........right?