5

Naruto smiled happily on Kakashi's lap while waiting for his ramen.

Both Minato and Kakashi chuckled as Naruto chanted.

"Rwamen! Rwamen!"

Teuchi smiles as he sets down three bowls of Miso ramen.

Naruto was struggling since his small hands couldn't grasp onto the chopsticks properly.

Minato saw this and laughed a little.

Naruto pouts up at Minato before tugging Kakashi's sleeve and giving him big doe eyes.

Kakashi winces as he convinces himself that he was 'forced' to put his chopsticks down and feed the child.

Naruto giggles as Kakashi gives him a spoon of ramen that was cut into smaller pieces.

Kakashi's smile was hidden under his mask as he mentally coos at the blonde baby on his laps.

"Minato!" Kushina walks up to the 3 boys with a huge smile.

Minato twitches.

"Kushina." Minato greets as politely as he could.

Kuahina looks at Kakashi and a happy looking Naruto slurping up his ramen.

"Aw! What are you three doing here?" Kushina asks.

"Eating." Kakashi replies and continues to feed Naruto. "Obviously."

Kushina decides to ignore that last comment and instead looked towards Naruto.

Naruto looks up at Kushina with a piece of noodle dangling out of his mouth.

"Naruto, eat properly." Kakashi scolds.

Naruto giggles and slurps the noodle up.

Minato smiles at scene happily, hoping that the moment wouldn't get ruin-

"Mind if I join you?" Kushina smiles in Minato's face.

And now it was ruined.

"Unfortunately, we were just about to leave." Minato says as he pays for the ramen and stands up, Kakashi following as he carries Naruto.

"What?! But you haven't finished your rame-" Kushina looks down at the now three empty bowls of Ramen.

She looks back up just in time to see Minato and Kakashi disappear through Shunshin.

Kushina huffs and leaves the area.

Naruto looks up at Kakashi and his father curiously.

"Where we goin'?" Naruto asks.

"We are going to go home." Minato says and boops Naruto's nose.

Naruto giggles as his nose twitches.

As soon as Kakashi and Minato headed inside Minato's house, Naruto squeals at the familiar sight.

Kakashi let's Naruto down and the little blonde races towards the living room.

"Why don't you stay for a bit Kakashi?" Minato smiles down at his student.

Kakashi was about to protest when Naruto cheers. "Kashi-nii! Kashi-nii! Stay! Stay!"

Kakashi answers Minato with a small shrug and heads towards Naruto.

When Kakashi sat down, he noticed something odd with the bundle of cuteness.