2

Deidara perks up from his couch when he felt a shiver and then a really bad intuition came to him.

He nearly bursts out in tears when he felt that shiver. Deidara jumps and and rushes out to Itachi's house.

Itachi, who was sitting by the table, eating his brunch also felt a strong wave of....... Well, just something was wrong with Naruto. If you hang around both Naruto and Deidara, you sort of develop some sort of ability to know when something was wrong with Naruto.

Just as he got up to head to Sasori's place, he heard a loud thud and a-

"ItAChI!! WHeRe iS My baBY!!!" Deidara yells as he skids into the room.

"He went to Sasori's place to try a new potion." Itachi says as he and Deidara run out of the house.

"What?!?! Sasori could've done anything!" Deidara exclaims.

"Sasori isn't going to harm him on purpose." Itachi says as calmly as possible.

It was true. The puppet master wouldn't try to harm Naruto on purpose.

As they neared the hospital, they could see many of the Akatsuki Ex-members surrounding it.

As soon as Hidan saw Itachi and Deidara, he immediately started yelling.

"What took you so long! Something happened to the little Chibi!"

"How did you guys know?" Itachi asks.

"Hah! You expect me to not gain some sort of super power after hanging out with you two and Naruto for three years?!" Hidan yells.

"Let's just go. Sasori's probably waiting for his death." Kakuzu says as he heads inside.

"Hurry now." Zetsu calls out as he prances inside.

Obito doesn't say a word as he teleports through the wall.

Konan also disappears in a burst of paper that flutter inside.

Nagato, they learnt was Pein's real name and also got his original body back and fixed thanks to Tsunade-sama, also walked inside.

Everyone else eventually went inside as well and Sasori was waiting for them.

"I know what you guys are all going to say but hear me out." He holds his hands up in the universal sign of 'I come in peace.'

"Explain then! What happened!" Deidara yells.

"Where's Naruto?" Itachi asks.

"Well, after he drank my potion. He turned into a child and disappeared." Sasori says.

Before everyone could panic, Sasori shushed them.

"But! I have a theory. That potion was suppose to transport him to wherever his chakra is. And since we sort of took his childhood to Akatsuki's base-"

"Are you saying he's where Akatsuki's base used to be?!" Deidara exclaims.

"No! Shut up and let me explain!"

Everyone settled down a bit.

"He doesn't have a place where his chakra is most at back in his childhood so it took him to the place where his chakra is probably made." Sasori says.

"What?"

"Excuse me?!"

"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"What it means! Is that Naruto probably got transported to the past." Sasori face palms.

He waited for all hell to break loose again.

"WHAAAAAAAA-"

There it is.

-With Naruto-

'God. What did Sori do to me?!'

Naruto blinked his eyes and looked around.

He was in a training ground.

He's in training ground 7.

Oh god. Why?

He doesn't know, but he does know that someone was approaching.

Naruto tried to get his stubby legs to work but only managed to fall back down.

Tears erupted at the pain and he SAT there wailing like a baby.

"What are you doing out here alone?" Someone asks.

Naruto felt big hands pick him up and rock him gently.

Naruto's cries reduced down to sniffles and whimpers. He looked up to the person who had picked him up, half expecting it to be Itachi. But this person has blonde hair and blue eyes like his own.

The last thought Naruto had before sleep took over was-

'Holy shit! That's my biological father!'

Now, Namikaze Minato, age 19 was having an ordinary day. He was going out to train.

However. As soon as he entered the training grounds, a loud cry caught him off guard.

He finds a baby in the middle of the training grounds and the worst comes to his mind.

'What if someone abandoned this baby?!' Minato shivers as he walks towards the crying figure.

"What are you doing out here alone?" Minato asks they poor baby as he picks him up and rocks him gently to soothe his crying.

The baby's cries went down to small sniffles and Minato smiles down at the bundle of cuteness.

'Hes surprisingly easier to handle then most babies...' Minato thought as the baby stares up at him with sleepy eyes.

The baby's hand reached up to grab Minato's vest before his eyes drooped and he fell asleep.

Minato continues to rock the baby as he went back to his house.

He lives by himself so it was okay for him to bring the baby home for a bit and then go out looking for the boy's parents.

The next morning came and Minato smiles as the baby began to stir.

His little blue eyes opens up and the baby rubs them with his fist before rolling into his tummy and pushing himself up into a sitting position.

"Morning." Minato says quietly so he doesn't startle the tiny thing.

"Mwornin'... Who... You?" The baby asks in broken sentences.

"I'm Namikaze Minato. Nineteen years old and a Ninja." Minato chuckles.

"Ninga?!" The baby's eyes sparkle.

"Ninja. What's your name?" Minato asks.

"'m Nawuto. Two year old!" Naruto says.

"Naruto?" Minato asks.

Naruto nods his head cutely.

"Awre you my new Daddy?" Naruto asks, tilting his head.

Minato freezes and blinks a few times.

Was he?

I mean, he was going to go out and find the kids parents but...

"I neva have daddy befwore!" Naruto twidled his fingers.

Well, the kid has no parents.

"Yep." Minato agrees without thinking.

Naruto lights up and joy and pumps his tiny little fists into the air in happiness.

"Yay!" He cheers and rolls around on the bed.

Minato smiles at the boy before picking him up.

"Come on Naruto. It's time for breakfast." Minato says as he carries Naruto into the kitchen.

Naruto smiles as he got over the shock of figuring out that he was now in the past and with his actual dad.

Naruto mentally cheers at his great acting skills before being carried into the kitchen for breakfast....... And also realising he was stuck in the past with his biological father not knowing he's taking care of his future son with no way back.