11

Minato looks around the room discreetly, all the Kage's were sitting around the table with their own personally chosen bodyguards. Minato wanted to sigh in relief that it was held in Konoha this time since Naruto was not to be trusted by himself.

Minato was certain that if he left the child by himself, he would create a whole village in the forbidden forest. Oh why couldn't the child stop attracting trouble every second. Speaking of which-

The window shatters as a yellow blur smashes into the room. Minato sweatdrops and sighs before letting out a small amused chuckle.

"Daaaaaaddddyyyyy!!" Naruto exclaims as he runs towards the older blonde and jumps into the man's arms.

"Naruto. You know you aren't allowed in here while the summit is happening." Minato gently scolds.

"B-But... But I couldn't find K-Kaku-ji! And he promised... He promised to teach me jutsu today!" Naruto sniffs.

"Aw man. That was today?!" Shikaku groans.

"Shikaku..." Minato sighs.

Naruto looks around at the summit and lights up when he sees Sasori.

"Daddy! Daddy! Dat's my friend!" Naruto points to Sasori with excitement.

Minato looks at the redhead who was as red as his hair.

"We met at the ramen stand..." Sasori explains, embarrassed with being called out like that.

The Kazekage raises an eyebrow at Sasori.

"Sori!" Naruto giggles. "Daddy! I wanna go to Sori's village!"

"Sasori-san's village is a little far, Naruto. Remember I said I would think about it?" Minato says with a small sweatdrop.

Naruto mentally growls in irritation. He needs to meet up with Deidei. So the best way to get to Iwagakure, was to get to Sunagakure first so he can get connections. And before getting to Suna, he would have to cross Amegakure so he should meet up with Nagato. He is one of the three left of the Uzumaki clan in the future.

Naruto looks up at his father with a pout on his face, eyes sparkling brightly.

Minato looked as if he was physically getting attack by sparkles.

"You said maybe, daddy. You said Kaku-jii can come too." Naruto strengthens the pout and looks towards Shikaku.

The man gulps and promptly tries to look away. But it was too late and he melts to his eyes. "I'll come if Minato says yes."

Naruto beams at Shikaku before turning back to his father with expectant eyes, not realising that Shikaku was on the verge of fainting from sparkle overload.

"If you don't mind, Hokage-sama. I could allow them to accompany me while I travel back to my village?" The Kazekage suggests. "The child seems to be attached to Sasori and vice versa.

Sasori twitches at the accusation but stays silent, knowing that Naruto needed to leave the village.

"Hm." The Hokage hums in thought. "It wouldn't be bad for young Naruto to begin learning about other countries and their customs."

Naruto beams in hope while Minato pales in worry. The smaller blonde prays a million words per second that his father would allow him to go otherwise he wouldn't get to start his plans of gathering the baby Akatsuki.

"Pretty pwease, Daddy?" Naruto brings out the puppy dog eyes before saying, "It's my birthday soon."

Minato gulps before sighing and turns to Shikaku. "You better take care of Naruto."

The other man grins lazily and throws a thumbs up in agreement.

"Wait. How did you know it that it's your birthday soon?"

.oOOo.

Naruto was not pleased.

"Oh I hope they have Ramen!" Kushina beams from besides him as they were making their way to Suna by carriage.

No, not please at all. For all the love he had for her when he remembers her as his mother, he just couldn't bring himself to like her right now. As in, before her body decided that it liked being pregnant. She was too impulsive, too violent and too... annoying.

"Little Naru, I hope you don't mind me tagging along on this ride." Kushina grins at him in a way that shows how she's like one of those step parents trying to win the heart of their lovers child so they would have a comfortable life when they decide to move in.

"Don't call me that." Naruto says not even spearing her a glance. "Only Daddy can call me that."

"Aw, but you're only four aren't you? Naru is cute." Kushina coos.

"Stop patronising me." Naruto allowed a small drop of killing intent to wave over towards her, making sure that it was only directed at her. It wouldn't do well for Shikaku to notice, he glances at the snoring man.

Kushina was subdued the whole trip and Naruto was glad. If Sasori was here, he would have strangled her with his sand. However, Sasori had to leave earlier then expected due to some emergency with his grandmother or something like that. Fortunately for Kushina. He quickly turned on the innocent face when he saw that Shikaku was about to wake up.

"What's wrong Uzumaki-san?" Shikaku blinks as he searched the woman's face.

Kushina glances down at Naruto before moving her gaze back to the man. "I'll tell you before I have to leave on my mission. I need to speak with you."

Shikaku raises an eyebrow but agrees to hear her out when they arrive.

Naruto, having guessed what the woman wanted to tell Shikaku, didn't give it much attention. He knew it would be fine. He was more worried about his trouble in finding certain Akatsuki members after all his plans start moving into place. After meeting Deidei, where would he go next?

.oOOo.

"He's a little monster!!" The woman whisper yells to him as they move over a sand dune from the carriage.

"Excuse me?" Shikaku narrows his eyes.

Kushina felt herself actually sweating at how much those two little words could cause such fear in her gut. Her instincts were telling her to shut up but she was too far into this conversation to stop. That little monster had ruined all her plans.

"You heard me! He's taken everything away from me! He shoved his killing intent to my face on the ride here! He's manipulating everyone around him and especially Minato!"

"For your information. He has done nothing to you. I can count on one hand how many times you two have interacted. First of all, he hasn't taken anything from you metaphorically or physically, second of all, he's known to play in the forest of death and he's a child, killing intent comes naturally to him but it can be difficult to control at such a young age. And last of all, this isn't about Naruto, this is about you trying to get into my friends pants. I would know, I'm a Nara and Minato his my best friend. He tells me everything." Shikaku nearly hisses.

Kushina gulps, knowing she couldn't win this verbal fight.

"I suggest you hurry on your mission before I do something I'll regret." Shikaku rubs the bridge of his nose as if he couldn't bear her stupidity any longer.

Kushina shushin's away as Shikaku let's out a sigh.

"Troublesome."

——

Sorry for the edit here after updating but I forget to mention that I do have a discord server that you can join if you want!

https://discord.gg/GmM3gCEX

I know this will expire in a week so if you want to join and the link is already expired, just send me a message or a comment and I'll send another one!