4

"Naruto~" Minato calls out as he wakes the baby up gently.

"Hmm... Daddy?" Naruto mumbles sleepily.

"Time for me to go and meet my team. Would you like to come?" Minato smiles.

Naruto agrees sleepily as Minato picks him up.

Naruto barely notices as Minato packs his breakfast in a scroll and walks out the house since he was leaning on Minato's shoulder, half asleep.

As soon as Minato arrives at the training grounds, late by the way, he was surrounded by his three students.

"Sensei, you were late today!" Rin scolds. "You were even later then Obito!"

"And that's saying something." Kakashi's mumbles.

"What was that! Bastard!" Obito glares at the silver haired child.

Minato sweatdrops.

"Yes well, somebody was really sleepy today." Minato nudges Naruto a bit.

"Is that a-" Obito chokes.

Rin silently squeals.

"What is that." Kakashi's hurls backwards in some sort of fear/disgust.

"Oh come on Kakashi. Even I know that it's a baby!" Obito rolls his eyes.

"'m not a baby!" Naruto yells out half asleep.

"Naruto, wake up. Meet my team." Minato gently coos at the toddler.

"What team... Daddy?" Naruto rubs his eyes and yawns.

Rin coos at the adorableness.

Naruto looks down at the kids staring at him.

"This is Kakashi, Obito and Rin." Minato smiles as he gestures to his team.

Naruto tilts his head cutely and smiles at the three.

"Nish chu meetchu." Naruto grins and waves a chubby hand down at them.

Rin squeals. Obito smiles and Kakashi averts his eyes.

Minato grins and holds Naruto closer.

"We're going to be training today." Minato tells Naruto.

Naruto gets set down on the floor and he looks up at the suddenly huge people.

Naruto beams up at them and stands up slowly. "Can I twain too?"

"Eh?!" Minato exclaims. "You could get hurt!"

"'m fine daddy." Naruto giggles and then formed a hand sign.

Another ten Naruto's pop up around them.

"Is that-?!" Minato splutters.

"Kage bunshin, Daddy!" Naruto snickers.

Everyone's eyes widen.

"How can a child do the kage bunshin?" Rin asks.

"I don't... have a clue." Minato blinks.

Naruto was so tempted to do the Rasengan as well but decided that it was enough surprises for one day.

Naruto climbed up Kakashi's back and gripped tightly onto his shoulder, his chin on Kakashi's left shoulder.

"Le's go!" Naruto cheers.

Kakashi didn't know what to do, did he tell the kid to get off? Did he just leave the kid there?

He decided to keep quiet and leave Naruto there, he didn't want the child to cry after all.

"Okay, today we will be doing many different types of training. Ninjutsu and Taijutsu to start off with." Minato says and leads them further into the training grounds.