Heaven and Hell- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"No!" she screamed, arching her back high right before the light in the room exploded, and the door slammed shut as it locked. "He's gonna kill me!"

"It's alright, Anna."

"Anna?" Dean asked, moving you aside so he could help her.

"Dean, don't," Pamela said just as Dean put a hand on Anna's shoulder. With a flick of her wrist, she shoved Dean across the room, into you.

"Wake in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Anna... Anna? You alright?" Pamela asked as Anna opened her eyes.

"Thank you, Pamela. That helps a lot. I remember now."

"Remember what?" you asked.

"Who I am."

"I'll bite. Who are you?" Dean asked, a little scared.

"I'm an angel."

"Great, just what we needed," you said, not expecting this at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't be afraid, I'm not like the others," Anna said to Ruby who leaned against Bobby's kitchen door. After that little escapade, everyone went upstairs to talk about what the hell was going on. Leaning against Dean who had his hand loosely wrapped around your waist, Pamela leaned on the table next to you while Sam was next to her.

"I don't find that very reassuring."

"Neither do I," Pamela chimed in.

"So... Castiel and Uriel—they're the ones that came for me?" Anna wondered.

"You know them?" you asked.

"We were kind of in the same foxhole."

"So, what, were they like your bosses or something?" Dean asked.

"Try the other way around."

"But now they want to kill you?" Pamela questioned.

"Orders are orders. I'm sure I have a death sentence on my head."

"Why?"

"I disobeyed... which, for us, is about the worst thing you can do. I fell."

"Meaning?" you didn't know what that meant.

"She fell to earth, became human," Pamela explained.

"Wait a minute. I don't understand. So, angels can just become human?"

"It kind of hurts. Try cutting your kidney out with a butter knife. That kind of hurt. I ripped out my grace," the ex-angel sighed. "My grace. It's... energy. Hacked it out and fell. My mother, Amy, couldn't get pregnant. Always called me her little miracle. She had no idea how right she was."

"So, you just forgot that you were God's little Power Ranger?" Dean asked.

"The older I got, the longer I was human, yeah."

"I don't think you all appreciate how completely screwed we are," Ruby groaned.

"Ruby's right. Heaven wants me dead."

"And Hell just wants her. A flesh-and-blood angel that you can question, torture, that bleeds. Sister, you're the Stanley Cup. And sooner or later, Heaven or Hell, they're gonna find you."

"I know. And that's why I'm gonna get my grace back."

"You can do that?"

"If I can find it."

"So, what, you're just gonna take some divine bong hit, and, shazam, you're Roma Downey?" Dean sighed. "I like this plan already. So, where's this grace of yours?"