Heaven and Hell- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Just that I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second," Sam sighed.

"Yeah, and I agree. Plus, what did they mean by 'she's not innocent'?" Dean asked.

"It seems like they want her bad, and not just 'cause of the angel radio thing. I mean, that blood spell—some serious shit," you sighed.

"Something's going on with her. See what you can find out," Dean told his brother.

"What are you two going to do?"

"Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but, sooner or later, they're gonna be back. We got to get ourselves safe now."

"What are you thinking?" you asked.

"You know what."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just for a few days, please? The angels want Anna which makes her valuable. If we can figure out why, your room is the best place for her to be," you said to your dad on the phone. He was in the Dominican working a case so that meant his panic room was free to use. If you had a more stable home, you would make one yourself, so this is the next best thing.

"Fine, but you guys break anything, you pay for it."

"Thanks, dad. I love you," you said softly.

"I love you too, kid. Stay safe and I'll be back as soon as I can," he said. Hanging up the phone call, you walked right past Ruby into the panic room where Dean and Anna were. She was sitting on a chair, nervously knowing on her bottom lip.

"Iron walls drenched in salt. Demons can't even touch the joint," Dean explained.

"Which I find racist, by the way," Ruby said from the door.

"Write your congressman," you commented with an eye roll. She sighed in frustration before taking out three hex bags before tossing two of them to Dean to give to Anna.

"Here."

"Hex bags?" you asked as you walked to her.

"Extra-crunchy. They'll hide us from angels, demons, all comers."

"Thanks, Ruby," Dean said before handing one to Anna. "Don't lose this. So, Anna, what's playing on angel radio? Anything useful?"

"Here," Ruby said while Dean and Anna talked. Staring at her eyes, you snatched the hex bag from her hand without a word. "Listen, a little gratitude would be nice. After all, I did save your ass a couple of times. No biggie."

"No, you listen," you growled as you got in her face. "You think you have Sam and Dean fooled with your nice shit, but not me. You think I'm stupid? That I won't figure out what you're really up to? Just so we're clear, the minute I find out what your true intentions are, you better hope you're already dead because then you'll have to deal with me. Trust me when I say you're not going to lie it. Am I clear?"

"Crystal," she whispered, trying to hide the fact that she was terrified.

"Hey, Dean! Y/N!" Sam called from upstairs. Holding your gaze with Ruby's for a moment longer, you broke it off as you walked past her to find out what Sam wanted.

"Keep an eye on her," Dean said to Ruby before following you.

"Hey, where's Bobby?" Sam asked when you two joined him.

"Uh, The Dominican. He said we break anything, we buy it."

"He's working a job?"

"God, I hope so. Otherwise, he's at hedonism in a banana hammock and a trucker cap," Dean commented.

"Okay, one, that's my dad and that's gross," you shuddered. "Two, Sam, what did you find out about Anna?"

"Uh, not much. Her parents were, uh, Rich and Amy Milton—a church deacon and a housewife. However, there is something here in the report. Turns out this latest psych episode wasn't her first. When she was 2 ½, she'd get hysterical any time her dad got close. She was convinced that he wasn't her real daddy."

"Who was? The plumber, hmm? A little snaking the pipes?" Dean asked with a smirk.

"You're confusing reality with porn again, sweetie," you said as you placed your hand on his shoulder.

"Look, Anna didn't say. She just kept repeating that this real father of hers was mad. Very mad—like wanted-to-kill-her mad," Sam explained.

"Kind of heavy for a 2-year-old."

"Well, she saw a kid's shrink, got better, and grew up normal."

"Until now. So, what's she hiding?" you asked.

"Why don't you just ask me to my face?" Anna said from behind you three. Turning around, you saw Ruby standing behind her with her arms crossed.

"Nice job watching her," Dean sighed.

"I'm watching her."

"No, you're right, Anna. Is there anything you want to tell us?" Sam asked kindly.

"About what?"

"The angels said you were guilty of something. Why would they say that?"

"You tell me. Tell me why my life has been leveled... Why my parents are dead. I don't know. I swear. I would give anything to know."

"Okay. Then let's find out."

"How?" Anna asked with worried eyes.

"Yeah, how?" you looked at Sam who just smirked.