Mokuna 'Ekolu~

I am in soo much trouble with my school stuff. >.< lmao

I missed three days of the same 2 classes and have SO much to catch up on. omg. I hate life... I hate Algebra 2, and I hate Honors US History...

WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE GODDAMN BLACK HILLS AND PLATTE RIVER ARE?!?! Yes, because wehn I am struggling with bills as an adult I can go "Oh! The Black Hills are located between the Missouri River and the Platte River." and all my debt will dissappear. No. That will not happen.

Enough of my rant though... 

I cant believe I have over 1,000 views and over 40 votes already (': THANKSSSS.

Even though I didnt get the 15 votes yet I still am going to post :p

____________________________*___________________________

(C) All Rights Reserved

The night at the concert was a bit intense, usually me and Josh would just hang out together while the boys had their backstage interviews, their meet and greets, and the occasional pap that manage to weasel their way past security. This time, though, we had to keep a distance and when there were interviewers I was told to be by Niall.

It was more than a little awkward.

Not only that, but Josh kept watching us with this odd emotion on his face. It was a mix between jealousy, sadness, desire, anger, and resentment. I dreaded what would happen when we got back to the hotel room that night. I knew I should have just stayed in the hotel room, this would only cause more issues between us.

Most of the time I just lounged around in the dressing room, eating the food from the tables, and watched the concert on the T.V. mounted on the wall. I sang along to the songs, laughed each time Harry would change the lyrics in a comical way, and laugh even harder when they began chasing him around pinching his butt during his solo in What Makes You Beautiful.

During the meet and greets Josh came in to the room and sat beside me but didnt say a word. He had a blank face. I waited patiently for about five minutes and then sighed, feeling a bit indignant.

"I just shouldn't have come at all. I knew his was going to happen."

He looked at me and pressed his lips together in a thin line. "No, I asked you to come. I guess this kind of stuff had to happen sooner or later, It's just a hell of a lot sooner than  would have imagined." 

I looked at my feet and shuffled them a bit, feeling something I have never felt when I was around Josh-- awkward.

" I'm sorry." I said softly, not knowing what else to say.

"It's not your fault, you dont need to apologize, Meliss."

"Well, with the way you're acting, I sure feel like I have to apologize." I said raising my voice a bit as my agitation grew. I really didnt get Josh sometimes, first he would seem as if he were angry at me and then he would be all sweet. I didnt mean to sound harsh but it sure came out that way, and that was the way Josh heard it.

"What are you saying ?!" he said, raising his voice also and furrowing his eyebrows at me.

I sighed, "I'm just saying that you seem so standoffish after these kind of things happen, you look angry at me when I have to be by Niall. It makes me feel like you're upset with me."

He ran a hand through his hair. " Of course I'm going to be upset, I'm not allowed to be with my girlfriend anymore? I'm fucking 21 years old, do you understand how fucked up that is?" 

" I'm 15 and have to pretend to be my boyfriend's bestfriend's girlfriend. That is fucked up. My cousin is 18 and has to pretend he's straight and single, Louis has to pretend he's straight and has a girlfriend. That is fucked up." I argued.

" So are you saying I don't have a good reason to be angry and stressed with this situation?!"

I shook my head and stood up from the couch abruptly, facing him. "No, that's not what I'm saying. You have every right to be angry and stressed. But what you seem to forget is that am involved in this too. I am just as stressed with this shit as you are and you acting like that is just making it worse." I shouted, perhaps a little too loudly but at that point I didnt care. He looked at me with an apology on his face and reached up for my hand but I just yanked my hand away before he could touch me.

"Melissa, I--"

"No, I'm going to the hotel. We can talk later."

And with that I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut behind me. I managed to find Harry by hair and makeup. When he saw me he smilled his cheeky smile until he saw my expression then the smile disappeared and he looked serious. 

"What's wrong Molsa?"

My lip twitched once I heard him call me that. When he was young he never could really pronounce my name correctly and thus, I have been dubbed Molsa.

"Nothing... I just needed to get back to the hotel, do you think Paul will do it?" I asked.

"Is it Josh?" his voice lowered and he had a sympathetic look on his face.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Sure, Paul would be able to take you back. Do you want my room key? Yu know, err, just in case you don't want to go back to yours?"

"If you and Louis are okay with that."

Harry chuckled, "Of course it is, don't worry about it!" He pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me.

I thanked him and we went to find Paul who said he would gladly drive me back. That night, I stayed in Harry's room.

____________________________*__________________________

I'm sorry

That really sucked! UGH. I'll try to make the rest of the story MUCH better! 

I was actually writing this in the truck on our way to the cliffs ^-^ FAMILY PICNIC BROOO~

I might put another chapter up this weekend, depending.

Thanks for reading! <3

10 votes to next chapter !!

The picture is Melissa's outfit ~ (: [I've discovered Polyvore and am putting it to good use (; ]