Prologue

So, I actually wasn't planning on posting anything until I was done with Sacrifices but I found myself bored and writing this two nights ago!

I got a new MacBook Air so YEEEAH BUDDY.

Here it is and please tell me what yalls think! (This is my first non boyxboy fic)

TOODALOO HOMO BROMOS

-Jigganaut Out 

__________________________________*________________________________

 (C) All Rights Reserved

            Josh and I had been called in to the Modest Management office that day to have a ‘discussion’ about certain situations that were going on lately. To be totally honest I was extremely scared and befuddled about the whole thing. I mean, for starters Josh rarely, if ever, gets called in to these kinds of meetings. Never has he been called in for something that had to do with him. And to add to this odd situation, they had requested--no--required that I had to come along too.

            So, I believe that I have good reason to be scared. I mean, it’s only natural. Right? I wasn’t even in the band and I had to come to this thing? Beside me in the drivers seat Josh put a hand on my knee and pat it reassuringly. I turned my face to look at him and he glanced at me from the corner of his eye and a slow smile spread its way across his face. As genuine as it was I could detect the apprehension behind it. He was just as worried about this as I was. 

            “Don’t worry, love. I’m sure it won’t be anything that bad…” he said trying to comfort me but it didn’t help.

            “Oh really? If it wasn’t bad then why do I have to come along? I mean it’s not like I’m Eleanor and work as a beard for them or anything.” I asked worriedly.

            “Well, I don’t know. Maybe it’s just… I don’t know. “ he replied softly, biting his lip in puzzlement.

             I didn’t mean to trouble and stress him out more than he already was but I was feeling the heat just as much as he was right now. I placed my hand over his that was still on my knee and took a deep breath.

            “I’m sorry, Joshy. I’m just scared. Do you… Do you think it’s because I’m… you know, only 15?” I furrowed my brows as my chest began to constrict in terror. Menacing thoughts began to spin through my head. What if they were going to force me and Josh to break up because he was 6 years older than me? They couldn’t do that! Could they? Why does that even matter? How does Josh’s romantic life have anything to do with One Direction? I mean sure he was their amazing drummer but not that much people would really care about that right?

            I cringed at that last thought. Of course they care, I gained like what, 200,000 followers in the matter of 3 days once people started seeing me and Josh out in public. How did they even know who I was? Those Directioners I tell you, they should be the head of the freaking FBI or Secret Service or some shit like that.

            Way too soon we pulled into the parking lot and were headed up to the huge and very classy conference room that I have only heard about from the boys. We were led to a set of heavy looking polished wooden doors and once the door was opened for us I audibly gasped.

            They weren’t lying when they said it was the most beautiful yet absolutely horrific conference room that you would ever walk in to. I mean, the wall opposite was made entirely of glass and gave a beautiful view of all of London and the glass top table was pristine and clear. There were two gigantic flat screen T.Vs mounted up on the wall across from the table for what I had assumed were videoconferences. There were a couple very nice art pieces on the wall and everything was so modern and clean cut. That was the scary part. Everything was in perfect order and it makes you feel like a pile of slob walking in even on your good days.