Dirty Little Secret (Josh Devine Fanfiction)

Soo, Itʻs KAE here putting up the blurby blubing blubbery blurb.

Itʻs 6 am and Iʻve STAYED UP ALL NIGHT AND JUMPED AROUND AND NOW I SEE THE SUN.

Actually, thats false all I did was stay up on the computer D:

OK so here it is folks. Tell me what you think?

Itʻs kind of a bland blurb since I suck at writing them but yeah :p

__________________________________*_________________________________

(C) All Rights Reserved

Josh Devine has been dating Melissa Styles, Harry Stylesʻ cousin, for a few months now and Management didnʻt really like it.

Due to the fact that Management believed she was too young for him they have forced them to keep their relationsip secret, and what better way to get attention off of their relationship than by creating a new ʻfakeʻ one.

With Niall Horan.

But what happens when Melissa canʻt really tell the difference between Niallʻs ʻpretendʻ emotions and his real ones? And what happens when this fake relationship makes her start second guessing her ʻrealʻ one?

_______________________*______________________

So I'm gonna let you know ahead if time that there IS some side Larry. So if you don't want to read it then you can leave. I am a hardcore Larry shipper and commenting on my story saying that I need to get it in my head that Louis and Eleanor are together is not going to change my opinion.

But if you don't mind then I loveeeee youuuuuuuu.

Please hope you enjoy . Xx

-"Kae"